chapter 38

Laylah

"You thought it was funny ? Teasing me like that ?" Maxine's voice said as she pushed me on my bed and took some steps back .

All I could do was look at her . I was way turned on .

My dad was going to stay with a friend for today and I had the house by myself .

Max took off her jacket and placed it on my desk and rolled up her dress shirt's sleeves "It was a little" I said looking at her through my eyelashes and she took a step closer . She came closer and dropped on her knees in front of me . Her eyes on me . Never breaking eye contact .

She was on her knees in front of me

"Oh ? Well I didn't laugh and neither will you , since you'll be moaning my name" she said and let her hand wander on my legs . She looked at me , wanting to know that I wanted this . I gave her a firm nod and her hands went further up .

She pushed my dress further up revealing my black lace panties . Her finger hooked on the waistband and slowly pulled them down my legs , never breaking eye contact . Her eyes were filled with lust .

When they were completely off , she pushed my legs open . "Lay back angel and enjoy" she commanded and I did just that . Soon I felt fingers running up and down my slit . My breath hitched . Then a tongue licked me up "So fucking sweet" she murmured and licked again .

Moans left my mouth one after the other , her skilful mouth wrapped around my clit , sucking and her fingers , oh her fingers . Two of them where in me , fucking me .

God that feels too good

She's making me see stars

I started grinning my hips against her hand and mouth making her pull away . Before I could complain about the loss of contact , her thumb started rubbing my clit "Like that angel . Ride my hand , chase your pleasure" she said, bringing her face closer to mine . I captured her lips in mine , trying to silent my moans .

My stomach started tightening "Max ... I'm close" I moaned at her . She started working her fingers faster on me, making me moan louder . I started clenching around her fingers and she groaned "If only I had a cock angel ... If only" she said in my ear as she thrusted her fingers harder and deeper in me .

A loud moan echoed in my room followed by my orgasm , leaving me breathless beneath her . She pulled her fingers out and while looking at me she placed them in her mouth , tasting me . "Fuck angel ... Sweet like candy" she said before kissing me , letting me taste myself .

Sexiest thing

Then she pulled away and got up from the bed and started undressing . She took off her shirt , revealing her toned body and tattoos . next followed her pants , sports bar and panties . "Do you know how wet you make me angel ?" she asked me as she got on top of me .

She started kissing down my neck , leaving a trail of hickeys till she reached my breast .

I didn't even realise that my clothes were removed .

Taking my nipple in her mouth sucking on it and with the other hand , she would pinch the other . My hands in her hair , tugging on it like life depended on it .

Groans left her mouth and before I knew it , she flipped us over making me go on top . She spread her legs and positioned me in a way that my pussy touched hers . I let out a breathless moan at the contact .

I could feel her wetness .

Her hand landed on my hips and she started guiding them , making me grind against her pussy .

That feels so good

"Like that angel ... fuck" she cursed as I started grinning faster . Her hands now on my ass , giving in squeezes or slaps . I grind faster and faster chasing my realise . "Max I'm gonna cum" I said to her "Hold it angel . Hold it a little longer for me" she said breathlessly and I nodded .

"Cum for me" she said and let my orgasm take over my body . She let out a deep groan as her stomach tightened too . I let my body fall on top of hers and her hands wrapped around my waist . "Good girl . So good for me" she whispered in my ear .

"I love you" I whispered to her and kissed her lips again "I love you too angel" she replied with a smile on her lips . "Let's get ourselves a bath" she said and got up from the bed , picking me up .

My legs feel like jelly

She placed me on the toilet as she filled the bathtub with warm water . When it was filled she placed me in and she got too , sitting besides me .

I let my head fall on her chest as she kissed my cheek "You liked it angel ?" she asked me softly "Yes , it was perfect . You are perfect . I love you" I said again and closed my eyes , enjoying this moment .

If I could freeze time I would freeze it right here . Me in her arms , taking sweetly to each other .

After a while we got out and dried ourselves and got dressed . Then Max placed me on the bathroom counter and started wiping off my makeup .

My heart melted

When she was done she picked me up once again and placed me on the bed . She laid down and pulled me closer to her .

"Was I good ?" I suddenly asked her . I wanted it to be as pleasurable as it was for me "You were perfect angel . Thank you for allowing me ... swipe your virginity" she said and we both laughed quietly .

Then Max started humming a comforting and soothing melody . I completely relaxed in her arms and enjoyed this moment .

The second moment in this day that I would freeze . Yet again , I was in her arms . I was safe and I was happy .

"Goodnight angel . I love you"

"Goodnight sweetheart . I love you too"