chapter 28

Maxine

It's 2am in the fucking morning and instead of sleeping with my beautiful girlfriend I'm at the balcony , smoking and writing a love song .

Yes a love song

It's going to be a song about her . My Laylah . It will be my present for our one year anniversary .

Now why will it take me so long ? I want it to be perfect , like my angel . Also I need to write the lyrics and find the melody .

I've only found a tiny bit of the song . It's going like this

Oh, Oh Laylah, you've been on my mind girl like a drug

Oh, Oh Laylah, heaven help a fool who falls in love

It's nice right ? God I'm bad at writing love songs but if you could see her face every time I sang .

So precious

So fucking perfect

"Sweetheart ?" A voice said from behind me . "Fuck" I mumbled and quickly dropped my cigarette on the ground and stepped on it . I didn't want her to see me smoking . Then I turned my head and saw her .

The way her messy hair fell around her face , or the way my shirt was way too big for her . The way her beautiful chocolate brown eyes shone under the moonlight .

So damn beautiful

So damn sexy

So damn everything

"Couldn't sleep ?" I said as I hid the paper and pencil in my short's pocket . "Aren't you cold Max ?" she asked me and took some steps closer to me . "No angel . If you are, we can go inside" I said, pulling her close .

"If I'm with you I'll be warm" she mumbled against my chest and I smiled , inhaling her smell . She always smelled like lavender .

She would look good in a lilac dress

She would look good in anything

She would look good in nothing

Fucking stop Max . Pull yourself together

"Look how pretty it is" her soft voice echoed . She was looking at the night sky . There were a few clouds here and there but the moon seemed brighter than usual .

Maybe she made it look like that

"Yeah ... Beautiful" I said but I wasn't referring to the moon . I wasn't even looking at it . I was looking down at her , while she was looking at the night sky above our heads with her brown eyes .

The brown eyes I'm falling in love with

Then she shifted her gaze at me and noticed that I was looking at her "The compliment was going for me right ?" she asked me shyly . "Only for you" I replied and rolled her eyes while smiling . "You are making me blush" she said , still smiling at me "Only me ?" I asked her , while I moved my hand to her cheek and caressed it softly .

She leaned into my touch , still looking at me "Only you sweetheart" she replied . I smiled creeped on my face as I leaned in to kiss her lips .

She kissed me back and I let my other hand grip her hip , bringing her as close as I could .

Her hands flew on my hair and tugged some stands . I let out a groan of pleasure against her lips and let both of my hands grip her ass .

So juicy

She let out a gasp and I took the opportunity to push my tongue in her mouth , tasting every inch of her .

After a minute or so we both slowed down our kissing and pulled away but still close enough to feel each other breaths .

"Let's go to sleep ?" I suggested after our moment in silence . I got a hum in response so we both walked back into my room with our fingers interlocked .

We didn't really sleep . We would cuddle and have small talks or give each other small , sweet kisses .

She would blush when I would kiss her jaw or when I would grip her waist to pull her closer to me .

And I would smile each time she would kiss my cheek or my neck . Her lips felt so soft on my skin .

After some hours of that she finally fell asleep with her head on my chest and my hands around her waist .

I would hum random tones and melodies while I played with her curls .

After a while I fell asleep too .

___

I waited outside her class . We were going to have lunch together and then pass her free period together .

I'm not gonna have much time from tomorrow . There is a festival in our town and we are going to participate .

Crazy right ?

I can't even imagine how many people will be there but it will be a great opportunity . You never know who's going to be there .

I haven't told her yet but I was planning to

The bell rang and her classroom's door swung open . Soon students walked outside and between them I spotted Alex , Laylah , Ginny . When my sweet angel noticed me she ran up to me and hugged me

How much I need a hug right now

"Hello sweetheart ! How are you ? Have you eaten ? You seem stressed these days" she started talking and I chuckled .

I love the way she cares

"We'll go eat together and I have to talk to you" I said and a concerned look mixed with worry replaced her happiness .

"Are you breaking up with me ?" She asked me and I was shocked .

Why would she think that ?

"Of course not angel . It's good news I promise" I said, resurrecting her . "Oh thank god ! I thought I've done something" she said and I smiled down at her .

"You've done nothing wrong" I said to her and she gave me a smile . A big and bright one . God I love her smiles , especially her big ones . They can light up a whole room . They light up my heart .

"Are you serious ?! That's amazing Max !" Laylah said with a huge smile on her face "I'm so proud of you" she said cupping my face with her hands , my silver ring on her index . "Thank you angel" I said as I kissed her wrist .

"Will you be there ?" I asked her while looking in her eyes . I wanted her there . I wanted her first row on all my shows . "Of course I will and after we can go out or do anything you want" she said and I smiled .

I pulled her closer to me and leaned my head against her stomach , giving it a kiss . I heard her laugh before her hands went in my hair .

I like it when she does that .

I like everything she does

I like her whole