chapter 19

Maxine

She looked even prettier in the dress than I last saw her in it . It made me weak on my knees and wet . So fucking wet . The urge to kiss her on these full lips was over the moon .

Now we were in my car , driving us to our date . Between small periods of time I would turn my gaze to her , searching for every small detail that I haven't noticed yet . Since the day I saw her I noticed the way her light brown curls fell around her shoulders or the way she pushed them behind her ear .

The way her eyes lit up when she was excited and happy . The way her smile could light up your day . The way her small hands filled mine , her warmth passing from my hands through my whole body .

"Are we there yet ?" She asked again, making me chuckle at her childish actions "Not yet angel . You asked me five minutes ago" I said and she scoffed before settling back on her seat . I shaked my head slightly and continued driving there .

After , not even five minutes , her small hand reached for mine , taking the one that was on the wheel and holding it , fingers interlocked , resting in on her lap . My other hand stayed on the wheel . I smiled at her actions .

So damn adorable

I felt her other hand playing with my rings and my heart did that flippy thing again . It does it each time Laylah does something to me , it's always the simplest things she does .

We finally reached our destination and I parked the car in the parking lot . "Is this the part you kill me ?" Laylah said looking at the park I brought her . "No , this is the part where we get out of the car , grab some things from the truck and go stargazing" I told her and she gasped , a huge smile forming on her face .

She quickly got out of the car and I followed her actions . I walked towards the back of the car and she was waiting for me there . I opened the truck and grabbed a bag with fresh , comfy clothes . "Take these and change angel" I told her and she took the bag from my hand "Turn around" she said in a serious tone . "Yes ma'am" I joked, turning my back to her .

I could hear her dress's zipper opening and I sucked in a big breath . I'm not gonna turn around , I've always respected women .

Why is it so hard with her ?

"You can turn around now" she said and I did exactly that . The dress was in her hands . She looked so good in my clothes .

Damn it

"You look amazing angel" I said and she gave me a shy smile , her cheeks turning pink . I took the same back and took out another hoodie I had inside . Taking off my jacket , I turned my back to her and took the button up shirt off too .

I heard her gasping slightly and I smirked at that . I grabbed a sports bra out of the bag and put it on , before turning back around , placing the hoodie over my head . I placed my clothes and hers in the bag and grabbed my guitar and a basket , which had food in it . McDonalds .

I started walking towards the spot I found some days ago and I turned my head to see Laylah , at the same spot . "Come on angel" I said and she started walking towards me .

After a five minute walk we were there . I placed my guitar down . I took a blanket out of the basket and placed it down before sitting on it . Laylah followed my actions and looked at the sky "Isn't it beautiful ?" she questioned , her big chocolate brown eyes looking up at the stars , which light's were reflecting into her eyes

These eyes will be the death to me

"Not as beautiful as you" I mumbled and brought the basket in the middle of us . "There are McDonald's in there" I said and took some fries in my mouth . Her hands grabbed a package with chicken nuggets on the inside and she started eating . While she was eating I took my guitar out of its case and placed it on my lap , tuning it .

My lesbian Rockstarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें