chapter 17

Laylah

Today's in Sunday 31st of October . Halloween .

"Do I look okay ?" I asked my friends as I got in Alex's car "Maxine will love it" Alex said and I gave him a shy smile "She'll be on her knees" Ginny said and I let out a small gasp "Ginny !" I said and I heard her laugh . "When is your date by the way ?" Amber asked from the back seat "She hasn't told me yet" I said and looked at her . "She will soon" Alex said and I gave him a nod .

Soon we were at the school and Alex parked the car in the parking lot . We all got out of the car and started heading to the football field where the concert was taking place . I was dressed as Mrs Smith . I was wearing the black dress I bought with a fake gun strapped on my thigh . My long light brown hair was blow dried in some soft curls . My make up wasn't something huge . Just some red lipstick , eyeliner , mascara and concealer .

Ginny was a pirate , wearing a white blouse which was tied around her bra and some ripped jeans . She wore a blue bandana around her head and lots of gold jewellery . She had some mascara one , with a nude lipstick . She looks amazing .

Amber was a fairy . She had a skirt on with a crop top , both black . She had some fake pink wings on with a wand in her hand . With the eyeliner she wore she made some butterfly wings and she wore lip gloss . Her hair were their natural curls . I loved her hair .

And Alex ? Alex was a vampire . He looked too good . Black pants , black button up shirt with the first three buttons open . He had fake fangs in his mouth and some fake blood on the side of his mouth . His hair was messy , which made the look more amazing .

"Laylah !" I heard my name echoing outside the school . I turned my head and saw Jaden with some of his friends "Jaden" I said, giving him a smile . "You look ... amazing" he said and I gave him a smile "Thank you . You look good too" I said and he gave me a sweet smile while nodding "Have you thought about my proposal ?" he asked and I looked at the floor before looking back to him

"Look Jaden ... I'm not interested in dating a boy right now , plus someone else has already asked me and I said yes" I said and I saw his smile fall . "Someone ? Who ?" he asked me , anger slightly showing in his eyes . "It doesn't matter . I have to go" I said and started walking to my friends , who were waiting for me some feet away from us .

"I declined Jaden's offer for a date . Now let's go have fun" I said , adrenaline filling my body , too excited to see Maxine . I haven't seen her in quite a long time . "Let's go then" Alex said and led us to the front row of the concert .

When we reached our destination the only ones who were on the stage were Topper and Hayden . Topper connected the guitars with his devices and Hayden was tuning them , I think . "Topper !" Ginny shouted and he turned his head looking at her . A smile formed to his lips as he got up and started walking towards us .

Topper wore a black button up shirt with a red tie with some black ripped jeans . When he came close he pulled Ginny closer to him by her waist and gave her a soft , loving kiss on her lips . "Hello there beautiful" he said and I saw Ginny blush .

I was looking at them in awe . Topper was so gentle with her , the way she was holding her , talking to her , kissing her , everything he did was gentle . He treated Ginny like a princess . "We get it Topper , you have a girlfriend no get your ass here and help me ! I know shit about you gadgets !" Hayden said and came down from the stage to us

"My lady" he said to Amber before giving the rest of us a small wave . I gave a small nudge to Amber and she just rolled her eyes . Amber had an attitude and most boys stayed away because of that but she didn't care .

"Where's Maxine ?" I asked them both "She's backstage with JJ . Do you want to see her ?" Topper asked me , his hands still around Ginny's waist . "Yeah" I breathed out . Topper gave a kiss on Ginny's cheek before signalling me to follow him .

We went from around the stage , Topper didn't want me to be seen by other girls . He said that it was dangerous . They could get crazy sometimes . I laughed at that but didn't protest . When we got backstage he led me to a small room . The door was slightly open and light was beaming out of the small opening .

Topper knocked on the door and got inside .

Grey eyes looked at me

Maxine's and JJ's head turned to us and I gave them both a smile . Maxine's eyes never left me , she let them trail down to my dress and back up to me . "I'm gonna go help Topper and Hayden . It was nice seeing you Laylah" JJ said and left the room with Topper .

I took my chance and looked at Maxine . She was wearing a suit . Black pants , white button up shirt with almost half buttons open . You could see the tattoo she had between her breasts . With black ink , a dragon was designed around a sword . Small of course , so it could fit in the small space . Black jacket and many chains and rings .

My eyes took a glimpse of a chain with an L on it .

My chain

I met her eyes and she was smirking at me . "Hi" I said and she got up getting closer to me "Hello angel" she replied and I almost melted to the spot . "You are wearing my chain" I said with a small smile "Yes I am . You said I could keep it" she said and I gave her a nod looking into her grey eyes .

"You look breathtaking angel" she breathed out pulling me closer to her . Her hands were on my hip and mine on her shoulders . We were so close I could feel her breath , we were breathing the same air . I looked up at her and saw her looking down to me , smiling .

"When are you taking me out ?" I whispered to her "Today angel" she said and I gave her a nod "Can I get a good luck kiss ?" she asked me and I gave her a nod "Words angel" she said tilting my head up with her finger under my chin .

"Okay" I said and she leaned down a little , even with heels she was so much taller than me . I gave her a kiss on her cheek and I smiled when I saw that my lipstick was on her cheek . I went to wipe it with my finger and she let me .

"You're clean" I said and she gave me a small , cute smile and gave me a nod . "Maxine, we are going out in ten" Hayden said , busting into the room . Maxine let out an annoyed groan before looking at him . She gave him a nod and turned her eyes to me

The grey eyes that make me want to drown in them

"I need to go angel" she said "I'll see you after , alright ?" she said and I gave her a small smile with a 'ok' . She leaned in and kissed my forehead . It was loving . Her hands gave my hips a small squeeze before letting me go . We both walked out of the room and walked towards different ways and different destinations .