chapter 1

Laylah

Friday

My favourite day of the week . School ends and I go out with my friends on Friday's .

"Dad I'm leaving !" I shouted as I bend down to tie my shoe laces . "Alright Laylah . Have a good day at school . Take care . I'll be home around four . Food will be in the pot on the counter . If it gets cold put it in the microwave for one and a half minute . I love you" he started as he came in the living room and kissed my head . "I love you too . Have a great day at work" I said and walked out of the house .

Plugging my earphones with my phone , I started walking towards school since it isn't far from my house . Today I was wearing a pair of boyfriend jeans , with a white , plain t-shirt and a black leather jacket that had a pair of angel wings on the back .

When I finally arrived at the school , I entered the gates and I started looking for my friends .

"Good morning guys" I greeted them happily "Morning" Amber said back "What's up with you Alex ?" I asked him with a confused look on my face "You usually aren't this happy in the mornings" I added as I opened my locker .

Yes we gather out of my locker . I know it's super mid

"We were asking him but he wanted you here too" Ginny said and rolled her eyes "My sister is coming back !" he said , his voice full of excitement . "That's awesome Alex ! Good for you" Amber said and gave him a hug .

Him and his sister have an amazing relationship and since she was at a boarding school in Canada he didn't get to see her often . As much as I remember they were so close and it broke Alex when she had to leave .

"When is she coming home?" Ginny asked him "She is coming today ... Also, instead of going to eat alone could we go with Maxine and her friends ?" Alex asked us nervously "Yeah of course Alex" Amber replied and all of us agreed with her . Alex gave us a cheeky smile before thanking us .

"Who knows ... We might get a couple out of it" Ginny said and I frowned my brows in confusion . "Well since Maxine is a lesbian ... a masc to be specific" she continued

Yes I have a soft spot for mascs

And yes I am bisexual which means that I am attracted to more than one gender . I came out 2 years or so ago and I couldn't be happier . "Oh my god yes ! You would be so cute" Alex said and I threw my head back chuckling .

"Guys come on ...I don't even know her"

I'm perfectly fine with myself and sexuality . I love who I am but I've never been in a serious relationship . My only relationship was with a boy but we broke up after a month and a half . The decision was mutual . I still see him in the hallway and I'm so glad we broke up .

Right after , the school bell rang meaning we needed to go to our classes . "Alex you have physics , Amber you have P.E and Ginny you are with me in Algebra . Please actually go to class" I said and they all chuckled and gave me a nod .

Yes I'm the mom of the group

What's wrong with that ?

"Laylah I don't wanna go" Ginny whined as I started pulling her to class . "Don't care . You need to have good grades this semester" I replied seriously and she let out a groan before finally agreeing to move her feet towards the classroom .

___

Hello again !

As you can see I have started re-writting "My Lesbian Rockstar" as promised .

Don't forget to drink your water , eat a little something and take a shit or piss !

much much love <33