chapter 31

Laylah

Her kisses were full of love and need . Her hands were running up and down my body till they landed on my ass , giving it a firm squeeze .

I gasped and Max took the opportunity to push her tongue in my mouth . Our tongues fought for dominance , hers winning .

She sucked on my tongue , lips , sucked on the skin on my jaw and neck . I would let out small moans and tag her hair when she sucked on that sweet spot under my earlobe .

It feels so good

The way she sucked on my sensitive skin made me roll my eyes at the back of my head .

She has a skilful tongue

A very skillful one

I let my hand explore under her shirt . I gazed at her abs and v-line . I heard her breath hitch a little but she didn't stop or slowed down the kiss .

God my lips would be bruised tomorrow . Her hand moved to my shirt tugging on the hem of it . Grabbing it and lifting it over my head and tossed it on the ground .

She flipped us around , bringing herself on top . Her lips travelled from my lips to my jaw , to my neck and to my collarbone .

She left open mouthed kisses or she would suck on the skin , maybe bite it too .

I let the soft moans leave my lips as her lips travelled back up to my lips . "Are you okay with me touching you like that ?" She asked me , her lips hovering over mine .

"Yes" I said breathless .

I'm more than okay with it

We continued making out till she slowed down and leaned her forehead to mine ."Angel ...." She whispered to me brushing some hair out of my face . "We have to stop . You're not ready" she said kissing me softly

"Why ?" I asked her in the same tone she used "Because if I continue , I won't be able to stop angel . I want to fuck you on every surface I see but you're not ready . I'll wait for you till you're ready" she said and pulled her face back a little looking into my eyes

She would wait for me

"Thank you" I said , ignoring completely the blush that had covered my face . She always found ways to make my cheeks turn from pink to red . She kissed my lips one last time before she got off of me and grabbed something from the floor , giving it to me .

It was her shirt

When did she even take it off ?

Not that I minded

"Wear this so you don't get cold" she said and I did exactly as she said "Good girl" she said kissing my forehead .

Then her strong arms wrapped around me , placing her head on my chest . "You boobs make the best pillow ever" she mumbled and I chuckled at her

"You were amazing today . I'm so proud of you" I said to her and started playing with hair . "Thank you angel. I'm glad you were there" she said and hugged me tighter .

She was amazing today

She was beautiful

She was sexy

She was the only one that mattered for me .

She was mine

My girlfriend

Soon a knock on my door made me look there , while Maxine was hugging me . She went to sleep , we were relaxing like that . It became a habit of ours .

"Hey kids . Max's dad is downstairs . He came to see her" my dad said and Maxine got up from the bed and walked downstairs .

She's not wearing a shirt

Shoot .

I walked behind her trying to tell her that she was half naked .

When we arrived at the living room we saw her dad on the couch with a beer in his hand .

As soon as he saw her , he got up from his seat and hugged her tight . They talked for a little while before taking notice of me

"How are you Laylah ? Is my daughter treating you well ?" Her father said while Max interlinked our fingers together "I'm alright and yes she does" I replied and looked at her .

My girlfriend

"Good" he said with a smile on his lips and sat back down with my dad . We walked back upstairs and took our position from before .

"Thank you for being there today . It means a lot" Maxine mumbled against my chest "Of course sweetheart . If I didn't come, who will ?" I asked her and I heard her laugh lightly

"Tomorrow is Sunday and I have to study," Max said and I signed . "It's okay" I said letting my hand get lost between her stands of messy hair

With all the practices she didn't have much time to study , plus she had an upcoming test of Economics .

"I'll help you if you want" I offered her but she just chuckled and declined "There is no need angel . I'll get it over alone . Thank you"

She was always such a gentlewoman towards me and I love it . So gentle and soft , but honest at the same time .

She is perfect .

"Let's get some rest , yeah ?" I suggested and she just shaked her head as a yes . I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take me .

After a while I heard Max's breathing slowing down and I closed my eyes again , falling asleep right away .