chapter 27

Laylah

"Hello angel"

"Hi sweetheart"

School again . It's been two months since my mum found out about me being bisexual . Two months since me and Maxine have been dating .

Can you believe that ?!

My dad seems really really happier and I think he's over my mum . He loved her truly but he knew that loving her would hurt him more so he started getting over her . I think he's seeing someone new and I'm happy about that

Amber and Alex are getting closer and closer , Ginny and Topper are going strong . Max and I are happy together . Some girls would still try to get her attention but she was always looking at me

She was perfect and she was mine

My sweetheart

The bell rang and I needed to get to class . "I have to go" I said to Max beside me "I know" she said . She leaned down and gave my lips a sweet kiss . I smiled and kissed her again .

"Come one lovebirds ! We have classes to get to" Hayden's voice said and I laughed at that "Fuck off" Max said to him and I laughed even more .

After saying goodbye I walked to my maths class and sat down on my seat waiting for the lesson to begin .

___

"Ready to go home ?" Max asked while we walked to the parking lot . School's finally over and now I was heading home with Maxine . She would take me to her house since I was going to hang out with the others and study .

She opened my door for me , like she is doing for the moment she started taking me home , and got to her seat and started driving .

After a short ride we were at her house and I went to Alex's room , where I found my friends there already .

I sat down on the floor and started taking out my books and homework . "Hello" I said after settling down "Hey . How's your sweetheart ?" Ginny asked me , using the nickname I had for Maxine , grinning "She's fine but tired . She's being studying for tests and music" I explained to them

"How are you guys ?" I asked them "The usual you know" Alex said and I smiled "Would you like to go to the movies ? Just the four of us , no boyfriends or girlfriends" Amber said to us "Yes . And have a beach Friday ! We haven't had one in a while" Alex said and I agreed

"Let's say that we will go to the beach after school on Friday and at night we are going to watch a movie" I said and I got yes's back .

It was going to be a great week .

Soon we started doing homework and joking around . After some hours we were done and decided to check on the others .

When I entered her room I saw books on the floor and papers everywhere .

As I walked further into the room I saw JJ sitting on the floor , Hayden next to JJ , Topper on the desk and Max on the bed .

She had many books and notebooks around her . I walked to her and sat down on the bed making the books aside . "Hey" I said to her making her look at me "Hi angel" she said , gave me a smile and looked back on her book .

"How's it going here ?" I asked her "I don't understand anything" she whined and looked at me . "Help me" she pleaded after . I chuckled lightly before sitting next to her and taking the book from her hands to see what she was doing .

"I need to solve this" she said, pointing at an exact exercise . I read the exercise over and over again so I could understand what I needed to do .

"You need to make a triangle and measure the sides but with the notes the exercise gives you " I explained and she just stared at me .

I signed and grabbed the closest notebook I could find and the pen from her hands . I drew a triangle and placed anything I knew and searched based on the exercise .

"See ?" I told her after helping her solve it "Yeah . Thank you angel" she said and kissed my lips . "Should we cancel practice today ?" Topper asked "Yeah , I think we should and we should schedule one on Friday" JJ added and they all agreed .

Max pulled me to her and kissed the base of my neck . "When are you free ?" She asked me softly "The weekend" I replied "Why ?" I added shortly after "I want to take you out" she said and I smiled .

I felt her chuckling before kissing my neck and jaw again . "Max..." I said breathlessly "Yo ! Get a room !" Hayden said and that was when I remember that we weren't alone . I felt my cheeks turn red , redder than any tomato . I hid my face behind my hands as Maxine was laughing lowly .

My hands were removed by Maxine , who looked at me with her grey eyes

The ones I'm slowly falling in love with

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry" she said with a tiny smile still on her lips . I turned my body around and hugged her before closing my eyes . "Don't do that again" I said to her , my cheeks still pink "I can't promise that . You look tempting" she whispered in my ear and my cheeks once again turned the familiar red shade .

"I don't want to find out what she said to her" Amber's voice and I giggled while looking at her "Did she giggle ?" Alex said and I did again .

It was funny

"She never giggles" Ginny said and Max laughed "Then I'm special" she said kissing the top of my head

So special

More than she could ever imagine