chapter 3

Maxine

"Are you serious Maxine ?!" My mother shouted at me while I got out of the car. Shutting the door behind me I walked to the back of the to get my luggages out , completely ignoring my mother's words .

"Maxine ! I'm talking to you !" She shouted and I turned around looking down at her . "What ?" I said while scratched the back of my neck "I didn't send you to an all girls school for you to do what you did !" she screamed again and rolled my eyes

"Don't roll your eyes at me!"

God why does she have to shout so much ?

"Whatever" I mumbled as I started moving my luggages inside the house . She came to pick me up at 9:30 and when we arrived , the house was empty . My dad was at work and Alex was at school . My mother would also be at work but somebody needed to pick me up .

I was currently attending a boarding school in Canada , as you can see it's really far away from here . "Don't "whatever" me Maxine ! You need to explain !" She said but once again I ignored her .

Why am I here ? I got suspended for ... something .

I walked up the stairs of my home and towards my room . I opened the door and looked around . It was how I left it . My grey walls with photos of me and my friends , my band . 4SB . 4 Sexy Boys , it might not be a cool name but it was my everything . In the band was Hayden , Topper , JJ and me . I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone . I looked at the time and saw that it was 1:32pm . Around that time me and the boys used to go to the back of the school , smoke , drink , make out with a girl . I got up from bed and grabbed my motorbike keys from a box on my desk .

I got out of my room and rushed down the stairs . I opened the front door and got out of the house . I walked to the garage and grabbed my helmet and walked over my motorbike . "God , I miss you" I whispered while I touched the metal . I placed the helmet over my head and got on the bike . I turned on the engine and took off , towards the school .

In no time I arrived . I parked my bike at the school's parking lot and made my way to the back of the school . Once I got there I saw Hayden , JJ , Topper and some other people . The smell of smoke and alcohol filled my nose and I grinned . I watched as a blond female got on top of JJ , straggling him . She started moving her hips and bringing her chest close to his face . JJ leaned his head back , exhaling the smoke he had in his mouth . After some seconds he slightly pushed the female off of him since he was happy . Then I saw Topper's eyes land on me and a smile made its way on his face .

"Are you gonna stay there ?" I asked them, gaining everyone's attention now . Topper was the first one to come towards me and open the door , letting me in . I saw as everyone , boys and girls looked at me with heart eyes . I smirked and winked at a random girl , before I went and sat with Hayden , JJ and Topper .

"I wasn't expecting you here Max" JJ said, passing me a cigarette . I took it and placed it in my mouth "Nice to see you too JJ" I said as I lit the cigarette and inhaled the long smoke it produced .

"You did what ?!" Hayden asked surprised as we all laughed "That's how Maxine Young got expelled" Topper said and I laughed . "That's why I got expelled" I said and chuckled "I can imagine your mum when she learned what you do" JJ said and I smirked . I was about to tell them about my mum's reaction but a brunette came up to me .