Chapter 30

Xisuma didn't know what Xenia was doing. Being trapped in an unbreakable box in your own mind-space wasn't the kind of way Xisuma would typically like to spend his day. He'd woken up like this, the day after Xenia had shown him Hels. Before that, his day had been normal. Working out redstone and helping his friends.

Whatever that was happening now was not normal and certainly not on Xisuma's agenda.

Being trapped in a box, watching what he'd see through his own eyes on a giant screen and hearing his own voice yell at his friends wasn't the most delightful thing to see. In fact in was horrible. It was as if whomever was controlling him had no care for any living being. If it was, this was only a setback. 

Anyone who was powerful and had enough of a mind to be able to possess must be strong enough to do something worse, right? On the outside, he was forced back into his body. This happened a lot. Every time, some one would ask whether a certain task was done. The answer would never be 'yes'.

Xisuma cared for his friends. He'd never just sell them like that. But one day, he was told they'd all be destroyed if he didn't. The person who was doing this was obviously a Watcher. They had the cunning and looks to be one. Tonight the Watcher revealed himself. Not just his Watcher name either. He said not to mention it to Grian.

He said his Watcher name was Lixar and his Player name was Sam.

That rung a bell. Something of Grian's past which the gremlin had confided in him. Sam. Then he remembered. "B-but you can't be him! G-Grian said you were dead!" Sam laughed a mirthless laugh. "I have my ways. Now, do as I say or else I will destroy Hermitcraft in front of your eyes." Xisuma tried to plead but it seemed of no use.

After that, was a blur. A messy blur of tears and pleads. None of which he remembered being answered. Then it cleared up once he heard music. His music. His song he would strum on his guitar and Xenia would wave her head. Right as the music started, he was forced out of his body. "No! Let me see her!" he yelled even though it was no use.

The next few minutes were pain for the poor admin. He was being forced in and out of his own body, flickering between his mind-space and the real world. Xisuma wanted to play along, to laugh with Xenia when they were done. Finally, after a while of it, Xisuma was himself. No new pain. He collapsed to his knees, his head spinning.

Xenia rushed towards him and handed him a healing potion. "Thanks," he muttered, drinking the sweet drink very quickly. "Rest." was all she said and Xisuma was ready to oblige. Even though he wanted to know what she was doing, the rational part of him told him not to. "Don't fight my battles for me,"

~~~~

It was done. Xisuma was back to normal. Now she had to get her friends back to normal. Grian would be fixed with a blast of TNT - she was sure. Seeing as he loved the stuff. Hels might not be so easy. Getting him to the island would work but that was way too far away. Besides, possessed or not, it would still be Hels who got hurt. She looked out at the night sky and sighed.

"It's gonna be a long day..."

CHAPTER 30 LETS GOO! I never thought we'd reach. And ahh! We're close to the end! Maybe 4 or so more chapters, give or take. Oh my gosh-
Uploads may be err wonky coz me got school T-T

RB signing out!
Cya!

<Ruby_Blue2010>