Chapter 13

Grian wasn't shocked at Zena's words but he still was horrified. "NO," he yelled "I WILL NEVER WATCH PEOPLE DIE FOR YOUR STUPID NEEDS!!" Zena just smiled sweetly. That smile was a horrible smile, he hated it.

"Fine," she said in what was obviously a fake pout "I guess I'll have to do it myself." Now Grian was in a fix. On one hand, if he did it, he could save some of the members on the other, if anything went wrong, he'd have himself to blame. But then again, Zena was a ruthless killer and if she got Hermitcraft in her hands, it would certainly tear apart.

"I'll give you a deal," she said impatiently, looking at Grian's uncertain expression "If you do it, only one person will die but if I do it, they'll all die." Grian didn't like this deal but he realized which was the better option. He had an idea. "Zena," he said "Who is the one dying?"

"No one important," she shrugged "Just the admin, Xisuma." Xisuma. He'd heard that name before but where? Something years ago and with this came the feeling of hate but he didn't know why. Then he remembered, Xisuma was the one who betrayed the Watchers as a whole but why did he feel hate? He should be respecting this person. But then, he didn't know why he did half the things he did.

"Why do you want to kill Xisuma?" he asked politely. Zena growled but decided she might as well. "He escaped us somehow and we can't have other Watchers running around with the same idea now can we?" Her eyes held an evil glint in them which Grian knew too well was a bad sign. He himself had the same idea as Xisuma but he couldn't go running around telling it to people, especially the Leader of the Watchers now could he?

"Fine," he grumbled, a plan formulating rapidly in his brain "I'll do it." Zena smiled and said "Good, you will be leaving tomorrow." She walked away but when she reached the doorway she turned around and said "Maybe you'll want to meet Xenia. She isn't her best right now."

Grian knew where he was headed for.

He ran down to where Xenia lived and gasped as he saw her state. Cuts and angry burns littered her arms and legs and there was a scar on her chin. It didn't look out of place though, with her X shaped scar on her face. "Xia!" cried out Grian in concern "Are you ok?!" 

Xenia looked at Grian and said sarcastically "Yes, I'm simply amazing. Couldn't be better. WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" Grian was slightly taken aback but he shrugged it off and went to help her. She tried to stand but her leg must have been broken because it was bent at an odd angle. 

"Hold still." instructed Grian as he leant in to get a good look at her. "As if I can move anyway." she grumbled in annoyance. Grian rolled his eyes and continued working on healing her up. 'It'll take some magic' he thought to himself. "╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ ʖ∷𝙹ꖌᒷリ ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ꖎ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ , ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ⍑ᒷᔑꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ 𝙹リᒷ ⍑⚍∷ℸ ̣" he muttered and Xenia was almost fully healed. Just a few more days and she'd be fine. She said thanks and let Grian out of the front door.

~~~~

The next day Zena stood in front of Grian and he stood in front of her. She uttered a spell inaudible to her brother and purple magic swirled around him. It was sweet and playful as it rose and encompassed him whole. Zena waved a little sarcastic goodbye as Grian was transported to another dimension.

Green grass and blue sky were the first things he saw upon reaching. It smelled like freedom. This was the overworld, alright. He remembered Evo and he turned around, expecting to see Taurtis' face but it wasn't there. 'Taurtis is dead,' he reminded himself 'he is gone and he won't come back.' The place was beautiful. It was more than he remembered. 

He had successfully reached Hermitcraft.

Now I've got 4 dimes - I've ended two chapters with 'Hermitcraft'. Amazing, brain. Hope y'all liked it. 

RB signing out!
Cya!

<Ruby_Blue2010 left the game>