Chapter 28

"I'm gonna kill Xisuma," muttered Hels. Xenia - who really wasn't used to being the damsel in distress - said "Oh don't. Let the guy live." Hels nudged her playfully and she did it back. For a second Hels forgot why he was there. Then he remembered he was hungry but because dying reset his stats, he didn't need to.

"C'mon," said Xenia, knowing the urgency of getting back to the main continent. Her brother was the biggest worrier in all of Minecraft. He was funny that way. Hels didn't want to but he obliged. "Alright," he sighed. Xenia nodded and shot off towards the continent, checking repetitively whether Hels was following her. He was.

With a pang of guilt she realized she hadn't done anything that day for G-team. Her teammates surely were wondering where she was or what she was doing - right? She shook her head. Of course they cared. If they didn't, this server wasn't Hermitcraft. She flapped harder for some time until she realized she hadn't checked on Hels.

Glancing back, he gave a thumbs up and said "You don't need to keep looking back," Xenia huffed in false annoyance and continued flying, suspicious of the fact Hels knew it was false. She flew for some time and realized guiltily how tiring flying to and from this island is when you're not trying to escape past mistakes.

Flying was second instinct to her as is walking for people. It was as if the air whipping around her was moving in her favor - as if she controlled the winds. No, that wasn't it. It was as if she'd known them as not much more than a childhood friend who'd run with her and observe her movements. Children get tired, though and Xenia's wings felt heavy all of a sudden.

She sighed with relief as Grian's base came into view. She flew in and landed on it, almost immediately wanting to pass out because of exhaustion. She had to tell Xisuma she was fine. She shot a message to him and watched Hels land, also filled with tiredness. 'Poor Hels,' thought Xenia 'He had to fly to and fro with all of this pain.'

The Nether-born seemed more ready to collapse than she did and that was saying something. She shushed him and tried to get him to sleep but Hels was stubborn. The most she could do was make him sit down. "Oh gods," she muttered "You're just like Xisuma when it comes to self care. No sense in that department whatsoever."

"Did I hear my name?" Xenia recognized that voice instantly. Xisuma stood right behind her as though he'd been waiting for her - which he probably was. He looked at her and said "Sorry, Xia. I never thought to - well - in the need to protect the server, I-" Xenia shushed him with a look that said we'll talk later before putting her helmet back on.

Xenia and Xisuma somehow managed to get Hels to sleep - an awardable task. After he was in bed, Xenia turned to Xisuma. "I'm not going to talk about the outburst." she said when Xisuma opened his mouth to speak "That was accidental, we all could tell. While we're on the topic of sleep, how much did you sleep?"

"More than I usually do," said Xisuma sheepishly. Xenia raised her eyebrows which wasn't seen under the helmet "Which is...?" Xisuma sighed "Five hours," he mumbled. "Alright, that settles it, bed." She said the word with such intensity, it was hard not to flinch. "But I-" Xisuma started but Xenia shook her head. "Now," While this went on between the siblings, someone was watching close by.

"I thought I saw the last of Helsknight. We'll see how you like what's to come, Knight on the Nether."

OOOOOH-
I'm tired, so-

RB signing out!
Cya!

<Ruby_Blue2010 left the game>