Chapter 18

"No no no no no no," said Grian. He flew over to the Watchers and hissed in anger "I'm not done!" he yelled at them but they didn't care. "Dear, dear Xelqua, you didn't finish your task. Guess I'll have to. So sad." Zena smiled. She had an evil tone in her voice and her posture symbolized power. "You didn't let me finish!" he spat back.

"Grian?" came Xisuma's  voice right behind the said Hermit. "Xisuma?" he asked. The admin stood by Grian, wondering what Zena was doing here. "Zena?" he asked, puzzled. This wasn't the Heir he'd left behind. When he left the Watchers, Zena was upset the minute he told her he was leaving. What happened now? Grian said something happened with her but he'd taken it lightly but now he realized the gremlin was right.

"I brought a present," offered Zena. From behind her, an unconscious body floated. One which made Grian gasp in horror. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO PEARL?!" he yelled. "She was trying to escape," shrugged Zena. Grian growled. This was no way to treat someone, anyone. "What has she ever done to you?!" Zena smiled "She's your friend," she said. Grian hated the injustice of it all. Pearl did nothing, Grian should have suffered. Not her.

"Oh look," she said, gesturing to Xisuma "Here's the person you promised to kill for me." Xisuma looked horrified. "You what?" he asked, slightly angry. "No- I- She-" Grian tried to convince Xisuma that he was forced but the admin made up his mind. "Why, Grian? I thought I could trust you..."

Grian shook his head "You can! I-" he was cut off by the sound of fireworks. "Xisuma? Grian?" came a deep German voice "What is going on? Why are Watchers here?! I thought you'd put up a barrier!" Xisuma now was confused beyond imaginable. He did put up a barrier, how did they get here? "They're stronger than I thought..."

A purple blast of magic shot right between Xisuma and Grian, hitting Zena straight in her chest. It wasn't enough, though. Xisuma spun around to see someone he didn't want to see in a few millennia. Xenia was standing there, the anger in her red eyes visible even through the helmet. She shot back a bunch of purple blurs. Xisuma and Grian both shot their own blasts but Zena was strong - too strong. Doc wasn't able to anything and he was angry about it. 

Xisuma sent a message and soon all the Hermits were here, trying to fight Zena and her group of Watchers. She still was holding them off. What would happen if she were to strike back. All of the Hermits saw Xenia fighting as well but they decided to keep their questions for the end of the battle. 

'Zena, Zatin and Lixar.' he noted. Zena never brought Lixar for this kind of stuff, why would she now? None of it made sense to Grian but he kept his questions. Pearl's limp form worried him, especially when Zena moved it back into the portal. Even the most experienced PvPers were struggling to fight. 

Zena seemed bored and stopped. Everyone was confused. Why had she stopped? "I'm giving you one more month, Xelqua." She slipped into the portal and everyone except Grian, Xisuma and Xenia wore a confused expression. Xenia jumped down and stood in front of her brother. Everyone got tensed up and held their weapons ready, including Xisuma. Only Grian stood by and watched, unable to do anything.

"Now," said Xisuma, his voice full of accusation "Why are you here?!" Xenia lifted her own blade and readied it. She said nothing and swung it. Now that Zena was gone, she wanted the chance to kill her brother. "Xia!" she heard Grian yell from where he was "You're going insane! Stop! Please!"

Xenia shrugged it off. So what if she was going insane? So what if one moment she wanted to protect Xisuma and the next, kill him? She wasn't in control of her emotions but she didn't care at all. She swung her blade again and Xisuma blocked with his own. The siblings dueled, Xenia winning. 'It would be really useful if my boot fell off' thought Xisuma. "Back off, Evil X" and to his surprise, she did. She wavered in place and her sword dropped to her side. She handed him the flute he'd given her years ago and flew away.

The words 'Evil X' said by her own brother broke her heart, no matter how much she had mood swings. 

Yes, the attack was just to bring Xia in the picture. The final battle is yet to come! So get ready for that I guess. Ooh, this'll be fun! Next chapter will be full of feeling, I promise! Oh and Xenia has mood swings. Bad mood swings. I think someone had a question about this so-
Yea, that's sorted.

RB signing out!
Cya!

<Ruby_Blue2010>