Chapter 2

[Many, many years later]

Dark, thundering and stormy would be the perfect way to describe a horror story. It also was the perfect to describe this night. No one would dare go out at a time like this. Only one figure was visible through the dark and stormy night. Said figure was fairly short, wearing a red, oversized sweater and a pair of dark grey jeans. 

He was kneeling down, on his knees and muttering something. Something unheard by anyone. Another figure was visible in the dark. Splash splash splash...

Now, if kneeling down, in the rain while wearing winter clothes in the summer, in an unexpected storm was weird then this person was quite odd. Apart from what he was doing, he also had two, large, purple wings sprouting out of his back. They were ready for flight, as though he expected someone to attack him. Splash splash splash...

He muttered a few words in an unknown language and pressed his hands in the mud, eyes closed. "∴⍑ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵꖎ𝙹⚍↸ᓭ ᓵ∷|| ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ᒷᔑ∷ᓭ !¡𝙹⚍∷, 𝙹リᒷ ꖎ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ|| ∴ᔑꖎꖌ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ᔑ⊣ᔑ╎リ" Splash splash splash...

Magic spread through the ground in an odd formation. It was like a rectangle with two corners missing, replaced with dots. "Please, let this work." whispered the figure. While saying this, a tear slipped out of the corner of his eye. This tear, like many people, mustn't be judged for what it is but what it means. And to Grian, this tear meant the world. Splash splash splash...

This one tear, as little as it may be, held so many memories, good and bad. It held memories of high school which was mostly horrible and it held memories of his sister, friends and mother. He had no memory of his father but he imagined what life would be like with one. Splash splash splash...

Footsteps could be heard running through the thunder. Running in the rain, towards Grian. 

High school was mostly escaping an insane murderer who he had never met before. But there were some good memories. But most of those good memories involved the murderer, before he went insane, having fun with Grian. That once-cheerful voice now chilled his spine and brought back many bad memories. 

He remembered

He remembered what the owner of that voice did.

He remembered the scars set upon him by that voice.

He remembered...

He stared at the magic patiently, as though he wanted something to happen but nothing did. He sighed and slumped against the nearby tree. Why hadn't it worked?

He kept shooting glances at the magic in the ground. It was glowing brighter and brighter by the second, but what he wanted to happen, didn't.

The storm was raging louder than ever and showed no intention of slowing down, forget stopping. He remembered a small event taken place years ago. That's how he got the name most people used to call him by: 'Grian'

In fact, only one person called him 'Xelqua' anymore. Zena. She still called him 'Xelqua' or 'Xel' whenever he came to visit her.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Grian, a figure emerged out of nowhere. This figure had blue suspenders and headphones on his ears.

Taurtis.

Grian, created a portal and told Taurtis to enter. "And hurry"

Taurtis nodded and said, "You'll be there right?" "Totally" smiled Grian as he pushed his friend in the portal. "He's coming" Taurtis' eyes widened and he jumped in.

The figure had finally reached where Grian was, right after Taurtis was pushed into the portal. His stance said everything, the figure was angry. Grian opened his mouth to speak but the figure spoke first.

"Hello, Gree-on"

OOOoh
fun
here ya go, drama
my writing style is drama
anyway
Cya!
RB signing out!

<Ruby_Blue2010 left the game>