Chapter 4

I'm here!! Enjoy your new chapter in which Grian will probably be OOC but whatever..

Sam swung his dagger at Grian's throat who ducked seconds before the dagger hit. "Make it easier for the both of us!" yelled Sam but Grian had no intention on dying. 

"Where did you learn to fight, Taurtis?" asked Sam sweetly, clearly hiding something underneath that sweet smile. "You don't need to know," muttered Grian as he dodged yet another swing of the weapon in Sam's hand.

"Where did you learn how to fight?!" panicked Grian as soon as he realized the fact that Sam was trained. Properly trained. "And how the heck can you fight with that thing?!"

It was a couple of silent moments but as the saying is: Actions speak louder than words. These actions were loud, alright.

Sam swung his dagger about in a complicated manner while Grian avoided the sharp thing. Ten thousand thoughts ran through his head at lightning speed but one thought stayed there the longest. 'Why don't you fight back?'

Grian did what the little voice told him. That voice seemed familiar although he had never heard it.

He swung his sword, only to be blocked by Sam. Sam had a maniacal glint in his eye which Grian knew the meaning of too well. Murder.

Grian growled in anger. He had something in him saying 'murder' but it didn't have the sweet familiarity to it, it was cold and bitter. But it was egging him on.

Grian and Sam were locked in a battle, one with a better weapon but not good at fighting and one with a terrible weapon but amazing skills.

Something was pumping through Grian's veins and was driving him like crazy. That 'something' was adrenaline and oh, how he loved it.

"I have wings," murmured Grian to himself as he remembered. He shot in the air and saw Sam below. "You're one of them" yelled Sam "You're a Watcher!"

"You're a Watcher" mimicked Grian in an uncanny imitation of Sam. "So what if I'm a Watcher? I don't need to hear more of this 'You're a Watcher' nonsense." 

Lavender eyes met lavender and both of them held an unfathomable amount of fury. Sam was angry at Grian for being a Watcher and Grian had obvious reasons.

Grian swung his sword in a way which made Sam fall to the ground. Grian held his blade at Sam's throat but there was a look in Sam's eyes. A look of dismay, a look longing for forgiveness, a look saying 'You wouldn't do this to your friend, would you?'

Grian removed the blade only to be tackled by Sam. The maniacal glint had returned and if possible increased.

Grian yelped and swung his sword through the air and Sam, needing to dodge it, moved aside. Even his bunny ears began to twitch, his desire to kill Grian, even more.

Grian unleashed all of his anger although the small, sweet voice told him not to. Anger at Sam, anger at the fact Sam just tricked him and all the times someone said 'no' to him. The anger was so high, Grian might have burst.

He swung his sword, dodged Sam's blade and spoke with a maniacal tone. He didn't know what he became but he wanted Sam to die and nothing was stopping him. Nothing.

Sam was pinned down once again and this time Grian didn't save his mercy for Sam. Although every bit of magic in him was telling him not to, he held his blade right over Sam's throat.

He was about to take mercy on Sam and somehow, for some reason his hands started shaking. His blade slipped and Sam's body went limp. Not even a scream, he was just gone.

Grian stepped back in horror of what he just witnessed, what he had done. "I'm a monster," he whispered looking at his hands. But he really didn't want to get into an argument with his hands.

A portal opened behind him and Zena stepped out, grabbed Grian's hand and stepped back in. He spun around to see a worried Taurtis, a confused Pearl and...

...an angry Zena.

I proofread this once...

Cya!
<Ruby_Blue2010 left the game>