CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER

Start from the beginning

George Joke Shop was the most crowded shop in Diagon Alley. It's almost full when they opened the door. People were everywhere, looking for the items they wanted. Shouting, screaming and laughter was overheard.

"Hello... Everyone,"greeted George, when he saw them coming. George was wearing his shop uniform, and he gave them a welcoming smile.

"Hello, George,"Hermione greeted back.

"What is your new product, George?"asked Ron.

"Because you ask that Ickle Ronniekinz... I'll show it to you, personally.. come follow me,"George said and he walked first, leading them -going up to the 2nd floor of the shop.

"Here it is,"he said when they reached an almost empty cabinet.

"It's our best product for now.. The Babbling jelly.. One drop of it on any things and Hoola! It will become soft as jelly,"he explained. "And it's safe to use in human,"he added, grinning to Ron and Harry who looked so interested in it.

Hermione just shake her head, because she knew how Ron fascinated with that kind of stuff.

When the two boys had been hooked to the Babbling jelly , Hermione starting to look around for some stuff in the shop. She saw Ginny was also looking around. Hermione went down the stairs when she saw the correcting quill area. As usual it is still popular with the students. She was examining it when she get near.

"George and Fred have done this thing really good, but not that reliable,"Hermione said in her mind.

After a minute of looking around, Hermione suddenly felt that there was someone looking at her. She moved her eyes around the place to know if there was someone looking at her, but everybody seems busy minding their own shopping.

She looked up in the upper floor and she saw Ron and Harry's back facing at her, they were still in the Babbling jelly corner. When she saw nothing , she turned her eyes back on the quill that she still holding on.

"You want to buy that, Hermione? I will give you a 50% off."George suddenly spoke behind Hermione and it made her feet jumped. George laughed in sudden shocks of Hermione.

"You.. -"Hermione hit George on the shoulder.

"You'll give me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry,"said George, laughing.

"So.. How many you wanted to buy?"he asked. He's still laughing.

"I'm not buying. You know I'm not fond of using this kind of stuff. I have a fully confident on my own ordinary quill,"Hermione said proudly. She put back the quill in the display cabinet.

Meanwhile , Ron glanced on his left side where the ground floor was overlooking. He saw Hermione and George talking and he knew George was making fun with his girlfriend because Hermione was laughing.

When he moved his eyes away from George and Hermione, his attention was caught on the boy standing on the other side of the store--pretending to be looking for stuffs in the cabinet but his eyes was not in the items, it was in a different direction, in Hermione and George direction.

Ron's eyes narrowed. He turned back his eyes to Hermione. And he saw, George was leaving--one of his staff called him. He saw Hermione's eyes followed George and his staff going to their office. When the two were out of sight, Hermione looked around upto his direction and their eyes met. Ron saw Hermione was smiling at him. He smiled back to her. He saw Hermione walked, going to the love potion corner.

Hermione picked one bottle of love potion when she reached the area and then she remembered the effect of the love potion to Ron, few years ago. She smiled when she remembered what happened to Ron when he accidentally eat the chocolates that contains love potion.

"Planning to give me that, are you?"asked Ron behind her.

Hermione turned slightly and she saw Harry, Ginny, and Ron were already at her back. Ron was grinning at her.

"No need to do that Hermione.. I'm already in love with you,"Ron said half laughing.

Harry and Ginny laughed too.

"Of course not.. I don't need love potion just to make someone fall in love with me,"Hermione said indignantly and she put back the bottle of potion.

"But.. Honestly, Hermione.. Did you give me a food with a love potion before?"Ron asked, grinning.

"What do you mean by that?"asked Hermione outrageously.

"I'm just joking," Ron said, hastily.

"You're really stupid, Ron,"said Ginny, laughing. Ron just smirked.

Hermione was standing, facing the entrance door. She looked at the door when it opened. The others turned around too and saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley coming in.

"Oh.. There you are,"said Mrs. Weasley when she saw them.

Ron and Harry walked quickly to help Mrs. Weasley, with the things she's carrying.

"Thank you boys,"she said to Ron and Harry.

"I have already bought all the things you needed, Ginny and Hermione and I've got a good discount,"she said smiling to the two girls.

"Where is George? So, we can say goodbye first before we go home,"Mr. Weasley said while looking around for his son.

Hermione looked at the direction of George's office. She saw George was just coming out from his office, when he saw his parents. He quickly walked towards them.

"Mom! ... Dad!"he called.

"There you are.. How's the shop George?"Mr. Weasley asked.

"Doing very well dad,"George answered proudly.

"I can see it,"agreed Mr. Weasley looking around the shop.

"We're going home now George.. Are you coming for dinner?"asked Mrs. Weasley smiling to her son.

"I'm sorry mom, but I've got a lot of work to do- we're working for a new product,"he answered apologetically.

"It's alright George, I understand, I can still see you the next day, right?"Mrs. Weasley said.

"Of course, unless I don't want to see you,"answered George, laughing. "Just joking mom."

"Let's go then, everybody,"Mr. Weasley said and he taps George shoulder and walked to the door with his wife.

"See you, George."Ginny said waving goodbye to his brother and then she hold Harry's hand.

"Goodbye, George,"Harry and Ron said. George just nodded to them.

"See you again, George,"said Hermione.

"You know what, Hermione.. I'll give you a hundred pieces of magic quill in replacement of your ordinary quill,"said George, laughing. "Deal?"

"Thanks.. But no thanks, George.. I'm happy with my quill,"Hermione answered.

"Just in case you change your mind.. Just send me an owl ok,"George added.

"Don't waste your time George, you're waiting for nothing,"Hermione said laughing as she walked towards Ron who was waiting for her.

"It seems like your sales talk capability has no effect to Hermione, Georgie,"Ron said to George, laughing.

George just grinned at them. Hermione holds in Ron's hand when she got beside him and they walked out of the door to follow the others.