"We've got a surprise for you, stop panicking." Jensen whispered into my ear. My heart started racing. Did I really want a surprise coming from Jensen and Jared?

The little voice in my head was screaming 'no'. Jared (well I suppose it must have been Jared since Jensen was still holding me in his arms) grabbed my legs. Both started walking.

"What are you doing. Please! Let me go."

Jensen laughed, sending chills down my spine. "Man, you will love this."

"I don't trust the amusement in your voice and I don't trust you Jared!" It came out more high pitched than I've wanted. That made me earn another giggle coming from Jensen.

As they finally stopped and gave me free, they took the scarf off my head. I kept my eyes shut. I didn't want to see their surprise. Because in one way or another they'd make fun of me.

Suddenly someone pushed me, forcing me to open my eyes to make sure I wouldn't hurt myself. The sudden light made my vision blurry. I had to blink for a couple of times. Surprise hit me hard when I saw .... nothing. Just my trailer standing in front of me. I turned around, face questioning. My two friends just stood there, hands in their jackets, waiting for me to say something.

I cleared my throat. "Um, err, thank you so much for bring me to my trailer. I've wanted to go here anyway." I scratched my neck, slightly pulling on my hair as I tried to figure out what was going on.

Jared's cheeks blushed, trying to hold his laughter back. Jensen was way better in keeping his emotions inside. He just stood there, leaning casually against another trailer opposite mine.

"Go inside. We'll see you on set. You got ten minutes." Jensen demanded and grabbed Jared's arm, pulling him away.

I nodded, swallowing hard as I opened the door. It was dark inside. I couldn't see anything.
My hands immediately searched for the light switch.

"No way," I breathed. "They did not ... Of course they did." I felt heat creeping up my neck as I looked at my bed.

Without a second glance, I walked out, heading to film to next scene. As I reached the set, Jared was nowhere to be seen. But I could see Jensen getting ready.
I walked up to him, furiously. At least I tried to look angry.

"A blow-up doll? Seriously?"

Jensen jumped up, holding his arms in front of him as defence. "It was Jared's idea!"

"Oh yeah I bet it was." I stepped closer to him. "Why do you think I'd like this?"

Jensen blushed. "I- I don't. I j-just, um," He coughed. "I mean, Vicki couldn't come with you and you need ... I m-mean-"

I cut him off, I've had my fun making him believe I was angry. "I appreciate that. Thank you. I might use it tonight." I said and left him speechless.

Sam Winchester was in his room, reading a book. He heard his brother and Castiel talking about everything but the past few weeks. They've talked about why the angel had left, yes, but not what Castiel's absence had done to Dean.
He rested his head in his hands, pushing the book off the bed with his foot.

Suddenly they stopped talking and Sam couldn't hear anything anymore. He was tempted to just go and see what was going on, but he wasn't so sure if he really wanted to see what was going on. His heartbeat doubled as someone or something slammed against the wall. Adrenaline rushed through his body and made him jump off the bed and run to Dean's room.

He decided to knock before he'd go in.

"No," Dean breathed heavily. "Go away, Sammy."