"You're amazing!" My cheeks redden with the compliments from Daniel's lips.

"Shut up!" I whine annoyingly feeling embarrassed by his kind words.

"I'm dead serious." Daniel hums, his eyes are warm and sparkling and I'm beginning to wonder if we even have to ever leave this bathroom. We could just stay here. Surely nobody would realise our sudden disappearance? The sensible part of my brain knows that people would notice if we suddenly disappeared though. Well, they'd notice if Daniel disappeared.

"You're never serious." I point out and Daniel tuts at my words. Faking a hurt look on his face, the playfulness he's showing me makes my heart flutter. I love this side of him.

"I'm serious about you." Daniel notes lacing another quick kiss against my lips. I'm fighting a grin with his words. Cue those butterflies. His words are a little cringey and he knows it. I hope he also knows that I'm quite serious about him too.

"We're back with the pick up lines, Hm?" I ask teasingly, my fingers interlocking on his neck. Daniel's eyes glimmer at me as I reference the first time we met properly. He only makes a 'mhm' sound dipping his head again to kiss me this time his tongue grazing my lower lips taunting my mouth open. I return the kiss with equal enthusiasm, turning to putty under his touch. This man is addictive. There aren't many people I would secretly make out with in a hotel bathroom with. In fact, he's the only one.

"Lando's not even here." He complains lacing another peck on my lips, a pout on his face as I let my hand fall against his chest.

Lando had decided not to join despite our attempts to convince him, he simply said he wasn't in the mood. Honestly, I'm surprised Daniel is, but he seems in good spirits all things considering. This weekend hasn't exactly went McLaren's way.

Lando seems in a better moody than last week and has even kissed and made up with Carlos, who he went to play golf with earlier in the week. I've had a few conversations with him, he's lighter than he was, but we still haven't spent more than twenty minutes together. I think it's been the space we need. Plus, next week I'm heading home as he heads to New York, I think it will give us both time to breathe.

In his refusal of the invitation Lando gave Daniel strict instructions to take care of me, don't let me do anything reckless or get kidnapped. He finished by saying 'I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.' with slightly widened eyes in Daniel's direction.

Daniel, of course, promised to not let me get kidnapped and take care of me. Meanwhile I was mentally making jokes about how well Daniel has been taking care of me in all aspects of life.

Honestly, my reputation of not being able to handle my alcohol is beginning to get away from me. I'd love to be able to say I'll redeem myself tonight, but based on the swirl in my head and looseness in my muscles and the eagerness with which I'm kissing Daniel, I don't think it will happen. Carla ambushed me with shots as a 'welcome gift' the moment I stepped foot in Charles' suite.

"That's not the point." I say swallowing heavily as Daniel's hands still press into me.

"What is the point?" Daniel asks his head tilted as he looks down on me. He's not quite as tipsy as me, but he's certainly on his way. His eyes are a little red and he blinks a little slower than he did at the hotel.

"The point is..." I trail off interrupted by another kiss. "It wouldn't be fair for everyone to know and not him." I already feel guilty enough about Carlos and Charles knowing, or partly knowing. Plus what they'd be knowing about is a little beyond me. Daniel's not my boyfriend, at least I don't think so, but equally we're hardly just friends. "I'll tell him." I say my words firm because I really have been meaning to. We just haven't had the time and this week things between us have been strained enough. I should have told him a long time ago, before this even became a thing again. "Soon." I promise lacing another quick, soft kiss against Daniel.