"Prince, I-I don't know what to say. Thank you." She hugs me close and I can feel the relief in the air.

"I told you. Whatever you've got going on, I'll take care of it."

The car pulls back into the lot and we step out. She walks inside and immediately starts packing. She pulls a large suitcase out of her closet and begins to fill it with clothes. Since all her items are already perfectly folded it doesn't take her long. She grabs her essentials and packs them too before grabbing a carry on bag and loading it up too.

Genevieve's POV

After I finished packing I made dinner. Just a simple, baked chicken and sides.  Tonight, we're sitting at the table. He lays out plates and glasses while I carry over each dish. When everything's ready, we sit and smile over the meal, talking and laughing between bites.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me."

"Don't worry about it. Just call me when you're ready to come back and I'll buy that ticket too."

"I can't ask you to do that." He looks up from his plate with just his eyes shooting me a strong look.

"You didn't ask, I'm offering." His words are forceful but caring in a way I've never heard. Naturally, I want to say I can't accept the ticket but my heart is telling me to smile and just say thank you. His gaze is still locked in me as I lower my eyes back to my food.

"Women don't usually tell you no, do they?"

"I've never given a reason to tell me no but, it seems to be your favorite word with me." He smirks.

"I see why they say yes."

"Oh, yea and why is that?"

"You have a very dominant presence and unwavering confidence."

"I could say the same thing about you."

"I think that's why I like you."

"Tell me about it."

"Most men ask me to go on dates. You just tell me where to be and how to dress."

"I ask you most of the time."

"But only when you know the answer is yes. If you think I'll tell you no, you make sure I know that yes is the only option."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"For you it isn't."

"But for you it is?"

"You distract me."

"How?"

"I'm usually focused on the task at hand but you have a way of changing all of my plans?"

"What's your plan for the rest of the night?"

"I want to watch tv and read my magazine." He chuckles and smirks.

"Yea... you might be right."

"And what is it you have planned tonight?"

"Romance." I roll my eyes and stand from the table taking my plate to the sink. He joins me moments later wrapping his arms around my waist as he places his plate in the sink. His head rests on my shoulders as I clean each dish.

"Are you always this touchy after a good meal?"

"I don't know. Most of the girls I've dated were terrible cooks."

"Really?"

"Mayte couldn't even boil water." I laugh. "But there's something about your food that makes me want to be close to you."