Epilogue

Kamila

The next day we both headed to work after a long persuasion, since ayaw niya akong papasukin sa work. He tried to convince me that I should just be resting and let him take care of me. But of course, I did not agree and argued with him. In the end, of course, he caved and gave me what I wanted.

Girls, there is nothing that puppy eyes and a little pouting cannot get you. Do what you will with that information and you did not hear that from me.

Ngayon ay narito na kami sa kanyang Mazda. Yes, he's able to retrieve his car a few days ago. Ito ang ginamit namin kahapon noong nagtungo kami sa kanilang bahay. Kasalukuyan na nagmamaneho si Miguel, he's focused on the road, hawak ng isang kamay niya ang manibela habang hawak ng isa ang aking kamay. Every now and then he would kiss the back of my hand like I am some sort of Queen to him.

Syempre naman, kilig na kilig ang kikî ko.

Kumikibot-kibot din siya dahil shuta, napaka-gwapo naman talaga ng Miguel ko.

He's wearing a simple dark red dress shirt that hugs the curves of his muscled arms and athletic body. He paired it with black slacks that fit his long and muscular legs, while his feet were covered with black stylish combat boots.

I couldn't help myself and took out my phone. When we stop at a traffic light, I quickly snap a picture. When he saw me, ngumisi siya at ini-flex pa ang kanyang mamasel na braso.

"Grabe, ang sherep-sherep. I will definitely mas†ürbáte to this picture later." Walang hiya kong sabi habang nakatitig sa picture niya.

"Absolutely not." He grunted.

"And why is that?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"Because why would you mas†ürbáte, when you can fúck me? I will also team-up with my teammates." He winked at me before he lifted my hand to his lips and planted kisses on it.

I smirked. His teammates are also known as my séx toys.

I wanted to laugh, but I can't because I really want to jump his bones right now. My hormones are thirsting and my inner vixen is purring and arching her back like she's in heat.

Christ. I cannot be hørny while we're on our way to work. Napailing na lang ako at agad na inilagay sa aking bag ang aking cellphone.

"You tell me if something hurts, okay? Even if we're in the field and the bullets are already flying. I don't care, we will leave." Mariin ngunit malambing niyang sabi sa akin nang makapag-park na kami sa harap ng bookstore.

"Yes, daddy."

Masama niya akong tiningnan habang bumaba ang kanyang kamay sa aking hita. I can feel the heat of his big hand through the material of my jeans.

"Quit doing that, if you do not want us to be late." He said in a low voice.

"---I mean, yes, I understand." I replied and smiled innocently.

"Good girl. Come here and give me my kiss."

When I leaned in, he grabbed my jaw and pressed his hot and soft lips against mine, giving me a raw, passionate, and sweet kiss.

Nang pumasok kami sa bookstore ay sumalubong sa amin ang lamig ng aircon at ang mabangong amoy ng mga libro. Agad naman akong ngumiti at kumaway sa mga employees slash agents na naroon. We then headed to the stock room kung nasaan ang elevator pababa sa underground office.

"Welcome back!" A tall man with olive skin and a celebrity-like smile greeted him.

"Brims." Miguel murmured and gave him a man-hug.