Chapter 15: Oh, Fúck, Jacob..

Vaughn Miguel

"Tae, basura, kanal.." Paulit-ulit ko iyon na binabanggit sa sarili ko habang naglalakad ako sa hallway ng apartment floor. I have to repeat those disgusting things to myself, so my bøner would go away and I won't have an urge to jack off when I am all alone in my room. I've been repeating the same things since I left the house, and have to keep going, so my thing would fully go down.

It worked because by the time I reached the front door of my apartment, I didn't even have the appetite to eat because I am really disgusted by things that I just said.

"Migs!" Bati ni Ate Carmel sa akin ng maisara ko ang front door. I smiled at her.

"Hi, SA Jonas." Pang-aasar ko.

"Shut up."

Napangisi naman ako.

"What's with the occasion?" Tanong ko at ini-gesture ang mga bag ng take out sa sahig pati na din sa taas ng ottoman. She was wearing her house clothes and currently sitting on the middle of the couch, habang may mga nakabukas na styrofoam ng mga pagkain sa magkabilang gilid niya.

"Alcohol is overrated, why not eat like a horse to move on?" Sagot niya at dumampot ng cheese fries sa kanyang gilid. She then wiped her cheesy fingers on her white shirt.

"Do you need anything, Ate? I can hug you if you want..."

She shook her head.

"No, I'll just cry my eyes out if you do."

I silently nodded. She let out a sigh.

"Migs,"

"Yeah?"

Dumampot muna siya ng cheesetick bago siya nagsalita.

"Did I fall in love with the wrong woman or are women just worse heartbreakers than men?" She asked as she blankly stared at the T.V.

Napalunok ako.

"You know what, you don't have to answer that. But," Napatuwid naman ako ng tayo nang ituro niya ako gamit ang cheese stick niyang hawak. "Don't ever fall in love with lawyers. Ever." Pinandilatan niya ako. "Especially the ones with long beautfiul hair, who looks good in suits, and who argue-—"

"Yeah, that's why you fall in love with gwapong doctors like me."

Napalingon naman kami pareho sa pintuan. Kuya B is standing there, it looked like he just came from the hospital because he's still wearing scrubs at may suot siyang backpack.

"You have a key now?" Takang tanong ko.

"Have you been eavesdropping for a long time?"

"No, Miguel, I was gonna knock, but you left the door unlocked,"

Oh crap. My mind has been pre-occupied. Tsk.

"And not that long, giliw ko." He winked at Ate Carmel.

"Ugh." Ate Carmel rolled her eyes habang napakamot ako sa aking batok.

"Anyway, I will just welcome myself inside this very humble abode." Sabi niya at tuluyang pumasok. Like I did, he took off his shoes and put them on the rack next to the door.

"What the hell are you doing here, Bistalan?" Tanong ni Ate Carmel habang naglalakad palapit sa couch si Kuya B. He then put some bags of food on the floor and made a space for him to sit on.

"My shift ended early, and baka naman gusto mo ng rebound..." Tinaas baba pa niya ang kanyang mga kilay at Ate Carmel.

"Do you have a püssy, B?"