Chapter 5: Is It Really Red?

Vaughn Miguel

I just got played....again.

I got played by the same woman...not once, not twice but fudging thrice!

How. Embarrassing. Is. That?

I was physically trained by the Marinejegerkommandoen or MJK of Norway. I was also trained by the best former FBI profilers and spies for months. They trained me to read people, be immuned to deception, and be two steps ahead of the subject.

I have been assigned to more than seventy-five critical cases, hundreds of field operations, and security detail jobs. I aced all of it and have never failed a single case, because I am that good at what I do.

And all of those were just assignments. That means I had zero emotions when I was brutally torturing a pedóphile because I need him to tell me where he stored the one terabyte of

child pørn that he possesed. Kinailangan namin na malaman kung saan o kanino niya iyon ipinatago dahil bago siya mabulok sa version namin ng kulungan. We had to burn and destroy every copy, for the sake of the victims who are in the video. I beat that vile man so much because of what he'd done to the poor victims. By the time na naitapon na namin siya sa kulungan ay halos hindi na makilala ang mukha niya.

I also had no emotions involved while I was securing the Princess of Japan when she was almost assasinated. I didn't have feelings for the young and beautiful Queen of Luxembourg either when I had to stay with her in a safe house, for a few days.

Those and the rest of my assignments were successful because I had no attachment, emotions, and even conscience when I was doing my job. I was trained to never rely on my humane feelings but rather only to the task and to the facts.

At ang rason kung bakit tatlong beses na akong naisahan ni Kamila ay hindi lang dahil mabilis ang kamay niya o magaling siyang magsinungaling. I am vulnerable and gullible to that woman because sadly, my penis is attracted to her. My testicles ache for that vicious...and yet a very attractive woman.

Those were the hard truths. No pun intended.

I frustratingly gripped the steering wheel of my car. Matapos ang engkwentro namin sa banyo, ay literal na wala akong magawa, dahil literal din na nasa kamay niya ang buhay namin.

You see, W-1716 does not exist in the eyes of billions of people. We are a secret organization for a reason. Ang trabaho namin ay madilim, masalimuot, at brutal. Kasama noon ay kailangan naming i-keep ang napakarami at napakalalim na sikreto ng bawat bansa.

When we signed the contract, it said that if somehow our identities get leaked, we're on our own. No organization will claim us, because like I said W-1716 does not exist. Kapag naman nasa field kami at god forbid na nakuha kami na buhay ng kalaban.

We have only two days to either escape and be extracted by a tactical team or W-1716 will bomb the location of the enemy and we will die with them.

Dalawang araw lang dahil ayon sa experiments at studies namin, a strongest person can only last two days in extreme form of psychological and physical torture and starvation, before they broke and tell all the secrets they know. And obviously, we can never tell secrets or it will be weaponized by the terrorists, against a whole country, endangering millions of innocent people.

If our identities get leaked, hindi na kami pwedeng isabak sa field. W-1716 will have to let us go and we will never have peaceful lives because the whole world knows who we are, that includes the criminals.