Chapter 12: I Don't Kiss My Enemies On The Lips

Kamila

His hand is still on my jaw, our eyes never steered away from each other. This was supposed to be a taunt and yet my body is humming with lust. My flesh is wet and aching to be touched. Every nerve in my body is hyper-aware of his radiating heat and delicious scent.

My whole plan definitely backfired because if it still isn't obvious; I want him to rail me.

I thought I finally pushed him off the edge, but I underestimated this man's control. My skin tingled in loss when he took his hand off of my jaw.

"Get out of my way, Kamila." Mariin niyang utos habang masama ang tingin niya sa akin. Instead of saving us both from the trouble, I didn't move away from the door. "I can't sleep with you." Dagdag niya. I can tell that he was hanging by a thread.

"Who says something about sleeping? We're just gonna fúck." I played dumb, of course, I know 'sleep with you' is another term for séx. His nostrils then flared with my vulgarity.

To keep pushing his buttons, I even gripped my chin and then said, "Are you really sure you want me to get out of your way? You sure you don't want to fück the subject of your deepest and dirtiest dreams?" I taunted him.

His jaw was tightly clenched. His dark and dangerous expression didn't deter me. Instead, tumingkayad pa ako upang maabot ko ang kanyang mapupulang mga labi. Now, that I am upclose, I can see the traces of stubbles around his defined jawline.

He inhaled sharply when I brushed my lips against his.

"Don't." He said. "I don't kiss my enemies on the lips." He added through gritted teeth.

"Oh yeah?" Nang-aasar ko pang sagot bago ako tumayo ng maayos. And without taking my eyes off of his, I smirked and lifted my shirt until it dropped on the floor. I was now standing in front of him with only a light colored brassiere on and sweatpants.

"Kamila." His tone was warning, and it gave me goosebumps.

I licked my lips when his hot gaze raked on my chest. The ball in his throat bobbed.

Mas lalong nagdilim ang mga mata niya nang kuhanin ko ang kanyang kamay at ipatong iyon sa kaliwa kong dibdib. The wildfire of lust covered my whole body when I felt his mere touch. His big hand was trembling against my skin, but he didn't take it off of me.

I then dramatically sighed. His green eyes are dangerously gloomy, as if any moment he's gonna break.

"You know, you don't have to give me the 'I don't kiss my enemies' bullshît. Pwede mo naman akong prangkahin na hindi ka lang talaga marunong humalik or to fúck, Agent Miguel Del Ru—"

And that was his last straw. I didn't get to finish that sentence when he gripped my jaw and attacked my lips with a savage and dominating kiss. His hold is not painful, it was just enough to tell me that he's in control.

He stopped me when I tried to touch him. He brought my hands on my side and continued kissing me. Napapikit ako na lamang ako. His lips felt soft against mine, and he was no amateur. Halos mamaga ang mga labi ko dahil sa kanyang mga halik. When he delved his velvety tongue in my mouth, I tasted mint, and it's so addicting.

I groaned when he caught my tongue and sucked it between his lips. I have never felt so alive and so hørny in my life until now.

I tried to dominate the kiss but he won't let me. I even tried to switch our position, but he pulled my hands behind my back. I have no idea how he took his belt off, but seconds later, I just felt it bound my hands together. I moaned in his mouth when I felt the leather strained against my skin. The bound was not too tight....it's like he's done this before.