Chapter 50: Prank Ba 'To, Miguel?

Susugudin niyo ba ako kung the 'rest is history' lang ang chapter na 'to? HAHAHAHAHA jk. Happy reading, roses!! <33

***

Kamila

Oh, my god.

Napalunok ako at walang imik akong napatitig sa kanya. His white boardshorts are hanging low on his hips, kaya naman kitang-kita ko ang kanyang sharp na V-line and that happy trail of dark hair from his belly button that leads to his very, very angry cøck. I can see the outline of it through his white shorts.

I trailed my eyes back to his hard abdomen, to his moderately hairy chest and to his face dark with primal lüst and anger.

"Hello po....hehehe..." I said like I didn't do anything to get him worked up this bad.

"Get that hand off of my püssy and come here."

I am sooo fúcking dead but my püssy quivered in excitement when he used his husky and commanding voice.

Napalunok ako bago ko tinaggal ang aking kamay sa pagitan ng aking mga hita.

But I didn't obey his other command....

...Instead, I quickly stood up and ran for my life, subalit bago pa ako makababa sa hagdanan ay nahablot na niya ang bewang ko.

"I was just playing around. I didn't mean it—"

"Shut up!" He growled. Umikom ang bibig ko. My clît freaking throbbed in arousal.

Binuhat niya ako na animo'y wala akong bigat. Sinipa niya palayo ang kawawang upuan mula sa pabilog na lamesa at marahas akong itinuwad doon. Agad kong naramdaman ang mainit-init na surface ng kahoy na lamesa. I yelped when he gave me a hard spank on my right åss cheek. The painful tingle shot through my wet core.

"Ahh!"

My püssy seeped with more warm liquid when he spanked my other cheek with his big hand.

"Una ragazza molto cattiva." A very bad girl. He whispered roughly, before I heard the faint sound of metal, and then I felt it around my wrists. My hands are now bound behind my back with my own goddåmn handcuffs.

"Miguel–"

"That's not what you're supposed to be calling me, huh, gattina?" He whispered roughly. His hard and warm cóck nestled between my åss cheeks. I felt his hard body against my bare back when he leaned closer. He wrapped my hair around his fist.

My heart is thudding in anticipation and in séxual intoxication. I felt his warm breath on my earshell.

"Who am I?" He whispered after nipping my earlobe.

"Daddy."

"Who?"

"My daddy."

He let out a sexy growl.

"Good girl."

Gesù Cristo. My püssy clenched when he praised me with his low and seductive tone.

"...and you promised daddy that you will never be a disobedient little slüt again, didn't you?"

"Yes." I whispered breathlessly.

"And you broke that. Why?" He whispered. "Hm?"

I licked my lips.

"I-I don't kno–ahh!" I was interrupted with my own whimper because his hand came down to my åss and gave me a harsh spank.