Chapter 34: Talking Bodies

Yiee, happy monday, my roses! Your favorite author is back, HAHA jk lang. (Ayoko mag-assume masasaktan lang feelings ko.🤪😂 )

With all jokes aside, happy reading! 💝

***

Kamila

Kasalukuyan akong nakatayo dito sa harap ng malaking monitor na ini-set up ni Larkin two months ago, dito sa safe house ko sa Mabalacat, Pampanga. Mayroon akong dalawang maliit na 'kumpanya' dito sa Pilipinas. Ang isa ay nasa Metro, I set that 'company' in case I need to compensate people, for instance; manong driver. And this one is obviously my safe house that has been existing the moment I entered the country through a body bag.

You see, I have been in the 'criminal game' for years. I am good at it and I haven't been caught for many years....until of course, my boyfriend—(yes, Miguel is my boyfriend and I will shoot anyone who says otherwise. That man is mine.) caught me.

But long before I met him, wherever I go, I always contact my associates in that place and also put up safe houses weeks before I go to that certain country.  It doesn't matter kung gaano ka-planado ang trip o ang transactions ko. I always assume that something will go wrong, and that kind of mindset always saves my åss, like right now. I can't fly out of the country because I am literally being hunted by the most organized government firm ever. And there is no way na iiwanan ko si Miguel nang basta-basta lang.

"Okay, Spader was in fact in the country two days ago," Halos mangilo ako sa diin ng pagkaskas ng aking mga ngipin, I can't help it dahil lubos ang inis at galit na naramdaman ko oras na makita ko ang latest na litrato ni Spader na nahanap ni Larkin. The picture was just a frame of CCTV footage from one of the private tarmacs. It looks like he was

smuggled into the country the same way I was, which was through a body bag.

"And then nakipagkita siya sa owners ng dalawa sa pinakamalaking clubs sa buong Pilipinas. And no, not with Mr. Alejandro Kutznetzov who's the owner of the leading club slash bar; The Elite, and who is married to a dåmn good criminal lawyer named Atty. Madison Del Russo. That man's club slash bar is clean from drugs and other elements other than alcohol and a good time. And did you know that he beat the living shît of a douchébag who tried to touch his wife in a wrong way, before they were even married–"

"Larkin." I said because she's getting off the topic, and although I'd love to hear more about the story. It's just we don't have enough time right now. W-1716 is catching up quickly. All my contacts in the Philippines are warning me, saying they are getting very close.

"Sorry, boss-lady." She said through the big screen that was mounted on the wall. Audio lang ang naririnig ko ngayon mula sa kanya dahil she's flashing images on the screen. "It's just very romantic in a dark way. Anyways," Humugot muna siya ng hininga sandali. "He met up with the two club owners, this ugly face one and two." She pulled up an image of the two males wearing a suit, have average builts, looks like in their late thirties, one's balding, two has hair.

"Spader is obviously good at hiding his tracks because unfortunately he learned from you,"

She said that made me sigh for a moment. "Instead, I tracked every person that is connected with these two, thankfully ay marami akong nakalap. Though, I didn't go around and ask questions because unlike you, I am not confrontational andnot very good at public speaking. I just simply combed through their devices. I found out Spader was making meth and PCP supply deals with these gagos."

"As in Spader's asking them na maging supplier nila ng hard at party drugs?"

She hummed affirmatively. Napamura ako. That son of a bîtch.