Chapter 23: So May Babae Ka Nga..

Kamila

The following days passed by like a blur. Through those days, we've developed a 'routine'. He goes to work and he comes home to me. I get the hottest and the dirtiest moments during those hours......and after that, of course, he'd leave.

I am okay with it. There is nothing wrong with it, it's what he's supposed to be doing, but as ridiculous as it sounds, there is this nagging feeling in my chest whenever I watch him walk out of the door.

It is absurd and crazy, kaya hindi ko iyon pinapansin. Besides he's not affected with our set-up...he goes to fück and leaves like nothing happened....

...Which makes me wonder, what does he do after he does me.....after me... what happens?

Saan siya umuuwi? Does he have a family? Siblings? Sisters? A Roommate?

I don't know.

I don't even know why I am curious! I shouldn't be!

But somehow, as I stood here in front of the island counter and with a knife in my hand, my train of thoughts just kept going...

May inuuwian ba siya pagkatapos sa akin...?

At sino?

Bumuntong hininga naman ako at ibinaba ang knife sa cutting board. Dåmn it, now I can't focus on cutting this dåmn apple. It's already six in the evening, narito ako sa kusina dahil nagpe-prep ako ng dinner namin, which is just Apple Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Vinaigrette is just a fancy term of mixed oil and lemon juice. That and all the other ingredients are already in the huge bowl in front of me, itong bwisit na apple na lang kulang.

And so with a sigh, I resumed peeling the apple.

Miguel usually goes home around quarter to five or six sum. I am pretty sure he's on his way now.

Nang matapos kong balataan at hiwain ang isang mansanas ay ini-toss ko na iyon sa bowl. And just when I was about to peel another one, the main door opened. Iniluwa noon si Miguel, and dåmn it, he's so hot that I shamelessly ogles at him.

He's wearing this tight navy blue dress shirt that perfectly fits his toned body, naka-tuck in iyon sa kanyang itim na slacks. His booty is annoyingly shaped by his trousers and that leather belt around his waist indicated his lean yet muscular physique. I feel like I am foaming at the mouth right now.

"Hey," Bati niya pero hindi ako kumibo.

He removed his boat shoes and placed them by the door, bago siya naglakad palapit sa akin. He is so stupidly hot with his clothes and just the way he carries himself is chef's kiss. His stance is confident yet not arrogant, and every stride that he made was smooth like liquid mercury.

And god, I wanna jump him and fúck the shît out of him right now, but my ridiculous and insane thoughts got into me. Kaya imbes na ngitian or talunin siya ay pinukol ko lang siya ng masamang tingin.

"What's wrong?" Kunot na noong tanong niya at tumayo sa aking gilid. His manly and expensive scent filled my nostrils. I had to crane my neck to meet his gaze because he's freaking tall!

Without taking his gaze off of me, he dipped his hand in the huge bowl and took a slice of apple. He threw it in his mouth, his jaw then moved gracefully as he chewed the thing.

"Did I do something wrong?" Tanong niya matapos na ngumuya.

Still, I didn't answer.

"What is it? Was I too hard last night?" He gently asked.