❥𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Start from the beginning

I walk past him and step inside our hotel room. Dario quickly follows me inside and closes the door shut. I take off my shoes and make my way towards the bathroom.

"Amara, we need to talk," he says walking into the bathroom with me. I look into the mirror and remove all of my jewelry.

"About what?" I ask him and he breathes, rubbing his forehead.

"About what happened at the yacht," he says and I roll my eyes, taking off my dress.

"We fucked, we both finished and you left. I don't see the problem," I turn on the water and make sure it is warm.

"Amara-"

"Dario, you said you had a meeting," I take off my bikini and step inside the shower closing the glass door, "so go to your meeting."

He looks at me and swallows harshly before leaving the bathroom. I hear the door close and I finally breathe.

I need to go out tonight, tomorrow is my last day here and I don't want to spend tonight pissed off because of Dario.

I finish taking my shower and wrap my body with a towel. Walking to my bag I take out my phone and call Lisa.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey, you said you can be fun. You up for hanging out tonight?" I ask and she laughs.

"Yes, I've been dying to go to a club I heard about," she says with excitement.

"Really?" I say completely taken back that she wants to go to a club.

"Yes! I'll pick you up at 7," she says and I smile.

"Ok, bye," I tell her and hang up.

I throw my phone on the bed and walk to my bag pulling out my gold sequin mini dress. I need this night out after the day I had.

I flip my hair one more time making sure there is volume for my curls

I flip my hair one more time making sure there is volume for my curls. I take a look in the mirror and admire how I look in my dress.

It is pretty revealing, but I didn't care. The dress was super short to the point if I were to bend down you can definitely see my ass. I wasn't wearing a bra, so one wrong move and they would slip out.

I want to have a good time and forget about everything that has been going on through my head. Plus, this dress is really making me feel confident.

I smack my lips together as I place a layer of lip gloss on them.

My phone vibrates and it's Lisa letting me know she is outside waiting for me.

Grabbing my things, I rush out of the hotel room and meet Lisa. My jaw drops to the floor when I see her. Her usual slick back ponytail is gone as she let her down and even curled it. She is wearing a short tight black dress that highlighted her petite figure.