Chapter 40- Epilogue

Lylah's pov.

"Daddy I'm sixteen. I should be able to go to the movies with a guy if I want to." My dad is so overprotective. "I mean what were you doing at sixteen?"

"I was in this awesome group called the Janoskians with Uncle Beau, Uncle Luke, Uncle Skip, Uncle James, and Mommy. We always went out and did crazy shit." He says.

"Well then I should be able to go out and do stuff. I'm a good girl. You should be able to trust me."

"I know you're a good girl and I thank God for that. It's other kids I don't trust. Who knows what this boys' intentions are?" He says sitting down.

"Dad just meet him! You'll like him!" I say sitting down. He wraps his arm around me.

"Babe just meet the boy. Maybe you will like him." Mom says coming in from the kitchen.

"Yeah listen to mom!" I say sitting up.

"Alright alright! When is he getting here to pick you up?" He says. The doorbell rings. Dad gets up and goes to the door.

"Daddy don't scare him away!" I say calling after him.

Jai's pov.

I open the door and see a young douchebag-looking kid.

"Hello sir. My name is Eli. I'm here for Lylah?" He says putting his hand out for me to shake the offer.

"Come in mate" We go inside and I try to act tough. We sit at the kitchen table while Lylah is up in her room.

"So, you fancy Lylah yeah?" I ask.

"I really like her Mr. Brooks. She's really special to me." He says. I can tell her really means it. Maybe this kid isn't so bad. I should ask him more questions though.

"What are your plans for the future?" I ask.

"I plan on finishing high school and going to college for Psychology. I want to become a psychologist so I can help people smile who are going through hard times."

"Aw that's so sweet isn't it Jai?" Jenni comes into the dining room.

"Yeah. You know what Eli?"

"Sir?" he says.

"Have fun tonight with Lylah."

"Thank you sir! Thank you so much! I will have her back by ten! I will take good care of her I promise!" He says getting up and shaking my hand once again.

"Lylah babe?!" I call upstairs to her. She comes running down and hugs Eli. "Have fun on your date baby." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you daddy! I love you!" She hugs me before dragging Eli out the door.

"Babe you are the best daddy in the world. That was so nice of you." Jenni says kissing me.

"I can't believe my baby is going out on her first date with a boy." I say. " He seems harmless but you never know."

"Of course. He's exactly like you Jai."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He has the same goal. To make people smile. Just like you."

"I guess you're right. Who knew you were so smart?"

"Shut the fuck up dickhead!" She says laughing.

I pull out my phone and log onto twitter. We still have fans who have grown up with me and the boys. The true Janoskianators who never left.

"Just let my daughter out on her first date with a boy. Hopefully I won't have to shoot anyone tonight. Have a great night lovelies xx" I tweet them and log off.

A note from Jenni and Jai Brooks;

I can't believe we let our baby go on a date.

She's grown up so fast. We have a hard ass time keeping up with her sometimes.

We guess you're wondering what has happened with everyone and where they are now.

Beau and Hazel have been married for the past eight years and have two twins named Grayson and Emma who are 5. Beau is in a band and is really successful. Hazel is a stay at home mom like me.

James got married to a nice girl named Evelyn and they have a daughter named Rose who is 4. James is still a DJ and Evelyn is a lawyer.

Skip got married to a nice girl named Stephanie. They have a son named Oliver who is 4. Skip is a kick box instructor and Stephanie is a stay at home mom like Hazel and I.

Luke married a girl named Kylie. They have a girl named Olivia who is 5. Luke does photography and Kylie is a band director at Penola High School.

We are still happily married after fifteen years. I know it's weird how far ahead we are of everyone else. But nobody minds. We all still get along and we're best friends. Lylah even babysits for everyone. We don't plan on having anymore kids. I (Jai) am in the same band as Beau, and as we said before I (Jenni) am a stay at home mom.

Lylah has been posting videos of herself singing on youtube and has been successful. She has an amazing voice like her daddy. She and her four friends Eli, Jayce, Aiden, and Camden have formed a group called the Nooskies. They have carried on the Janoskians legacy and they do public prank videos and skits like we used to. They're about to release their first single as well.

We guess that's the end of our story. Thanks for sticking with us through all the laughs and drama. We love you. Until next time.. Goodbye. 

-Love, Jenni and Jai Brooks.