Chapter 13

Jenni's pov.

"Do you guys wanna film today?" I ask.

We're all sitting in the living room on the couches. James, Skip, and Beau are on twitter, Jai and I are cuddling, and of course, Luke is taking selfies.

"Sorry darling but we have to go and record the Rock Opera." Beau says.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask Jai.

"Well you haven't been talking to any of us for like a month." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah. Well when are you boys leaving?"

"In about an hour. You're coming with so get ready" Jai says and kisses me.

I sigh and go upstairs to shower. I'm glad I have clothes here. After my shower I throw on black skinny jeans, a navy blue crop top, and a thin black leather jacket. I also put on black converse. I blow dry and straighten my hair using Jai's blow dryer and straightener. Then I do all the hygiene shit.

I go downstairs and see the boys are waiting for me.

"Ready beautiful?" Jai asks.

"Yep let's go" I say and take Jai's hand. We go out and file into the car and head to the studio.
__________

*At the studio*

This is by far my new favorite song. Jai is about to record his part.

"I think it's kinda tragic that twitter always tells me who I'm dating..
Miley, Kendall, Kylie, Perrie, Taylor, Demi, Iggy, Nicki, Harry..
I lay awake at night and wonder if this pain I feel is temporary..
You have my heart you have my soul this world would not be quite so cold with Harry"

Oh. My. God. I'm dying from laughter right now.

"Harryyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Jai's part is over and Beau is about to sing his part.

"...Now that I got your attention I quit this fucking band!"

That's gonna give them a fucking heart attack!

The boys are ready to record the chorus. They want me to sing it with them. We all file back into the room and record the chorus, then call it a day.
__________

"The fans are going to love the Rock Opera! It's actually a really great song guys! I'm so proud of all of yous!" I say.

"Yeah they are! I'm so excited to edit a funny video too!" Luke says clapping his hands.

"I never knew how amazing your voice is Jenni!" Beau yells.

"It's beautiful just like you baby" Jai says and kisses my forehead and wraps his arm around me. I blush.

We're at the shopping center just walking around. We stop and take pictures with a few fans. They're so nice. But there's always fans that are there to hate on me and Jai being together. Some girls laugh and point and other girls flip me off and call me names. Jai pulls me in closer and kisses my head.

"Remember not to mind them babe. They're just jealous they're not as amazing and beautiful as you." I look up at him and smile and he winks at me.

"Jenni! Jai! Can I have a picture with you?" A fan comes running up to us. She looks about 14.

"Of course baby girl. What's your name?" Jai asks.

"Addie! My names Addie! And you're Jai! And you're Jenni! Is this real life?" Her cheeks are red.

"Calm down darling. Here, let's take a picture" I say smiling. She gets in the middle of us and we all put our arms around each other and Jai leans over and kisses Addie on the cheek. After Skip takes the picture Addie flips out out and runs over to the other boys to get pictures with them.

"See was so cute!" Jai says in a girly voice.

"I know! She was so nice. I like fans like that!" I say.

Jai grabs my waist.

"Do you wanna ditch the boys and come back to mine for a while?" He says with a smirk. He kisses my cheek and then leaves a trail of kisses leading to my lips and before he kisses them he says "The boys won't be back for a while. Let's go spend some time together baby." And then he kisses my lips passionately for a few seconds.

"That's s-sounds great. Let's go." I stutter from nercousness. The things this boy deos to me. I had to give in. He was killing me with those kisses.

We lace our fingers together and walk home.

Alone.

If you haven't listened to the Rock Opera yet.. WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO GO GO LISTEN TO IT AND WATCH THE VIDEO! I'll update later.. Until then... Byee xx