Chapter 30

Jenni's pov. 5 months pregnant.

Today's the day!

We're on our way to find out the gender of our baby!

I am the one driving. As we're driving to the doctors office I glance over and see Jai's leg shaking uncontrollably. I reach over and take his hand.

"It's going to be fine Jai. Aren't you excited?" I ask.

"Of course I am! I am just so anxious. I wanna know already!" He says throwing his hands up.

"Well you won't have to wait much longer. We're here!" We both hop out of the car and go in as fast as we can. We sign in and wait for our name to be called.

Our name is finally called and we're led into a room. I lay down on the bed and lift my shirt up to my bra. The doctor puts the gel on and gets the ultrasound tool. It's cold.

The image of our baby comes onto the screen. I can hear the heartbeats. Tears come to my eyes.

"That's my baby." I hear Jai say quietly. I look at him and he holds my hand.

"Can you guys tell the gender by looking at the screen?" The doctor asks.

We shake out heads. It's really hard for us to tell.

"Well it looks like you're having a little baby girl." She says. "Congrats" She says with a warm smile. I tear up a little more.

I look at Jai and he's tearing up as well. "My baby girl." He says quietly and squeezes my hand.

The doctor cleans off my belly and we're free to leave. We get in the car and sit for a minute in silence with smiles on our faces.

Jai breaks the silence. "We're having a baby girl Jenni. A baby girl." He smiles so big.

"Should we tell everyone now? Or wait til the shower?" I ask.

"I think we should wait so we can tell everyone at one time. Surprise everyone."

"Good idea babe. Let's go home." I say and kiss him before turning on the car and blasting Moodswings and heading home.

*At home*

As soon as we open the front door we are attacked with questions about the ultrasound.

"Well? What happened?" Skip asks.

"Tell us the gender!" James yelled.

"What the fuck are you having?" Luke yelled.

"Come on then! Tell us!" Beau was the last to yell.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jai whisper yells.

"We're not telling anyone until the shower!" I say.

"When the hell is the shower?!" Luke asks.

"In about three months when I'm eight months pregnant." I reply.

"Well damn are you trying to kill us? We wanna know already!" Beau says.

"Babe maybe we should just tell them.." Jai says.

"Alright fine but you CANNOT tell any family or friends. They can't know until the shower!" I say.

"We promise just tell us already!" Skip says.

"It's a baby girl." Jai tells them quietly.

"Oh my god! That's awesome!"

"Now Jen won't be the only girl in the house!"

"Awww I can't wait til she's here!"

"What are you going to name her?!"

"We don't know we haven't discussed names yet." Jai says.

"You guys better not fucking tell or I'll chop your dicks off so YOU CANT have children!" I say pointing my finger in their faces.

"Whoah whoah we promise!" They sey putting they're hands up in surrender.

I smile and head upstairs. Jai follows follows and we change and get in bed. All I want to do is cuddle until dinner time. Jai doesn't seem to mind.

We fall asleep in each others arms until dinner.

It's a girl! I'll update later. Until then.. Byee xx