Chapter 35

Jai's pov. May 3, 2015 7:27pm.

The boys, Haze, and I have been waiting in the waiting room for the past 23 hours. I am so anxious to meet my baby girl.

It's still hard to believe that Jenni, my girlfriend, the love of my life, is in there having my baby girl. I never thought this would happen, at least not so soon.

The nurses won't let me in the delivery room to watch my baby being born. It really pisses me off. How can they keep me, the baby's father, from seeing her be born? I guess they had to do an emergency c-section because Lylah wasn't positioned right. I hope both of my babies are okay. If something happened to either of them, I don't know how I would be able to live.

"Jai Brooks?" I hear the nurse call my name which jerks me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yes?" I jump up from my seat. "I'm Jai Brooks. Is everything okay?"

"Yes Jai. Everything is excellent. The c-section went very well. Are you ready to meet your daughter?" She asks smiling.

"Yes! Yes I am!" I say jumping up and down. She leads me to Jenni's room. I see her sitting up on the bed, holding our baby.

I walk over slowly, mesmerized.

"Jai" Jenni says tearing up.

She hands her to me. My heart starts beating a million times a minute. My baby girl is finally here in my arms.

"Hi baby girl. It's nice to finally meet you." I whisper. She looks into my eyes with those beautiful bright green eyes.

"Lylah, you are the love of my life. Everything I have, it's yours. I will do everything I can to make you and mommy happy. I want to give you the best life you can have. I'm never going to leave you. You're mine forever. I love you baby girl." I look at Jenni. I mouth the words 'I love you' and she does the same in return.

Soon all the boys and Hazel file into the room. Haze starts crying and the boys just look at Lylah in awe. I walk over to them with Lylah still in my arms.

"Boys, Haze, meet Lylah Marie Brooks. My baby girl"

"She's beautiful Jai." Haze says.

"Congrats man, she's so cute" James says.

"Fuck man, she's perfect" Skip says.

"She's amazing Jai, congrats" Beau says.

"She looks just like Uncle Lukey. She's perfect. Hey there baby Lylah!" Luke says gently rubbing her cheek.

I walk back over to Jenni. I kiss her forehead.

"Babe, this is real. This is really happening. Our baby is real and she's perfect. God I love you." I share a long kiss with her.

"This is the best birthday ever."

OMG Little Baby Lylah is finally here :) Ok, so for the next chapter should I continue with Lylah being a newborn, or should I skip to her 1st birthday? Helpp. I'll update when I get an idea. Until then.. Byee xx