Chapter 18

Jenni's pov.

Right now we are all sitting in the living room. We are all on our phones trying to come up with video ideas. 

Since we have basically given up on school to live together and pursue our Janoskians career we have had a lot of spare time to do nothing and sit around. The Janoskianators have been begging for a new video.

"We could do a 3 Step Door Knocking #3?" James suggested. We all not in disagreement.

"We could do another Akward Bathroom Situations?" Beau said. Again, we all nod in disagreement.

"Let's do a challenge." I say. They all turn to look at me. They stare for a minute then their eyes get wide and they smile.

"That's a great idea babe!" Jai says. "So what challenge did you have in mind?"

"Oh uh, I just gave the suggestion. I was hoping if I did then one of yous would get an idea haha." I say.

"Ha wow." Beau says. The boys laugh.

"How about a milk challenge? With redbull?" Luke says. (Pretend they've never done it)

"DUDE yes!" We all say.

"So what does the loser get?" Jai asks.

"Piss poured on them." I say with a smirk. They all nod and yell in agreement.

__________

"1, 2, 3 Hey guys we're daresundays!" We all say in unison.

"And today, we're doing the Milk and Redbull Challenge!" Beau says.

"I know we've done the rainbow milk challenge before, but this time is different. We are adding two, not one, TWO cans of redbull to 3L of milk." I say to the camera. "The loser gets piss dumped on them. Probably Beau." I say laughing. He gives me and evil glare then laughs.

"We know yous like seeing us throw up so hopefully we get some vomit action!" Luke says.

We open our cans and start pouring in the redbull. Beau is already feeling sick. 

We get scared and jump because Luke's bottle like explodes! "What the fuck?" Jai says.

"Start shaking it guys!" I say. 

"That's why mine exploded cause I was shaking it!" Luke yells. We continue shaking our milk.

"AYE AYE AYE what the fuck Luke?" I say. The fuckers' already started drinking!

"OI OI have we started?!" Beau yells.

"I thought we did!" Luke says. We all start drinking.

"Tastes like shit." James says.

"I actually like the taste." Skip says.

"Shut up Skip" Jai says. We all laugh.

We're all about halfway done when Beau starts doing his thing. He sounds so funny when he's about to puke. Aaaaand there he goes.

"YEAH Beau lost! We say. "Who's next aye?" Jai says.

Then we see Skip do his signature vomit position. He vomits like he's feeding baby birds. We all laugh at him.

"It always puts a smile on my face when I see that!" Beau says.

James is the next one to puke. He sounds like a damn alien! We all laugh at him.

"Alright, It's between Luke, Jai, and Jen now. Who's going to be the first one done without a vomit?" Beau says to the camera.

Right as he says that Luke finishes and throws his bottle down. "Bitch!" He says.

Now it's between Jai and I. I chug as fast as I can and I'm in the lead. The boys are cheering me on.

After about a minute I finish and throw my bottle down. "Yeah bitches! I beat you!" i say in Jai's face. 

"I totally let you win babe" Jai says.

"Well either way I still beat you!" I say and wrao my arms around him for a hug. He hugs back and kisses my forehead.

"Oi sluts save that for the bedroom we got a bottle to piss in!" Skip yells.

We take on of the empty bottles we drank the milk from and took it over to the fence to piss. Luke tries first. He barely gets any in there.

"Aw shit effort!" Skip says. He goes next and he barely gets any in himself. 

Next it's James, then Jai. They put in shit effort as well. Now it's my turn and they're all staring at me.

"Oi! Turn around dickheads!" I say. They laugh and turn around. I also put in shit effort.

Beau takes the bottle so he can piss in it too. "Guys I'm pissing!" he yells. 

"You're missing the hole we can see you!" James says.

Beau hands the bottle to James. Big mistake. James throws the piss in Beau's face. "Oi that was for the outro!" Beau yells and throws up.

"Hey guys we're daresundays." We say in unison.

"That was the Milk and Redbull challenge. We hope you enjoyed!." Beau says.

We all walk towards the camera saying, "Jahoo! Jahaa! Jahoosie!" Then Ronnie cuts the camera off.

"Alright. I'll edit this and put it up. Later." Luke says and disappears to his room.

"Skip, James, and I are going out. Be back later." Beau says. Before he walks out he turns around and winks at me. What the fuck?

"Oi babe" Jai says.

"Yeh?" I answer.

"Has Beau done anything weird since the night of the party?" He asks.

"Uh no." I lied. Beau has been winking at me and kissing my cheek and shit. He never used to do that. It's weird.

"Alright. If he does you better let me know. I don't want him dicking around with my princess." He says. I put my hand on his for comfort.

"Don't worry I will baby." I lie again. If it gets worse with Beau I will tell Jai. 

Hopefully it doesn't get any worse..

Fucking Beau! Will he screw up their relationship? I'll update later. Untill then... Byee xx