Chapter 8

Jai's pov.

I almost took Jenni's virginity.

Her and I both know we're not ready for that. At least not yet.

I want her so bad.. but it would probably ruin things. I want her to be happy. My princess deserves that.

Our TwinTalkTime fans are loving the new video. But some fans aren't too happy that Jenni was in it reading the questions for us. I don't know why they get so jealous. I love all of them. I'm gonna tweet to them.

"How are all my beautiful babes today?"

Already a thousand rts/favs. It's crazy how much they love me and the boys. I'm just a stupid kid from Australia. We're all stupid kids from Australia. Yet, they would do anything for us. That's why we have the best fandom.

"I love Janoskianators <3"

I love reading their replies even though some of them are very very sexual. They just make me laugh even more.

I log off twitter and text Jenni.

Me: Hey baby wanna hang out? xx

Jenni♡: Uh.. not tonight.

What the fuck?

Me: Are you alright?

Jenni♡: Um yeah.. ttyl

Somethings wrong. She's acting weird...

"Oi Luke have you spoken to Jenni today?" I ask Luke who's making a sandwich with Skip.

"Uh no I haven't why? Is everything ok?" He asks finishing his sandwich.

"I was just texting her and she was acting weird." I say. He shrugs and him and Skip walk to the living room.

"I'm going to Jenni's. I need to make sure she's ok. Be back soon" I tell the boys.

"Give her a kiss for me!" Beau says and I flip him off and he laughs.
__________

Jenni's mom answers the door.

"Hey mom, is Jenni here?" I ask.

"Yeah she's up in her room. Go on up" She says after giving me a hug. I love that woman. She's so sweet.

I go upstairs and knock on Jenni's door.

"Fuck off." She says.

"Jenni, baby. Are you alright?" I ask.

"No Jai don't come in. Just go away." I ignore her request and barge in to find her with her head buried in her pillows sobbing.

"Jenni what's wrong? Please talk to me baby I'm right here." I say scooping her up in my arms. She buries her face in my neck and continues to sob. I look over and see her phone open on her dms on twitter. I look and see nothing but hate and death threats.

"Jai I can't take it anymore. I was getting hate before we were dating... but since we started dating I've been getting even more hate and on top of that I've been getting thousands of death threats. I just can't take it anymore." She cries into my neck. I rub her back and hug her tight.

"Don't let them get to you Jenni. Please just try to ignore them."

"I've been trying Jai! Don't you understand?" She yells into my face.

"Jenni I know it can be overwhelming trust me. I get them all the time. You just need to ignore them. Please try." I say starting to tear up. I hate seeing my princess cry.

"Maybe.." She hesitates.

"Maybe what?" I ask.

"Maybe they would stop.. If we weren't together anymore."

"W-what?" No. She can't be doing this to me.

"Jai. I cant take this anymore. I love you.. but this is too much." She says crying even more.

"No. No please you can't do this." I can feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"You have to understand Jai." She kisses my cheek. "Goodbye."

I can't find the strength to say goodbye. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. All I can do is get up and leave. Before I know it I'm in my car going home to the boys.

I walk inside without saying a word. The boys holler at me but I ignore them and stay in my bed.

My princess isn't my princess anymore. Jenni isn't mine. How can I go on when I can't have the one I'm in love with?

"I'm quitting Janoskians. I don't have real fans and I never did. You guys just ruined my life. Goodbye."

I log of twitter and cry myself to sleep.

I kinda teared up writing the last bit. Can you imagine Jai tweeting that? Can you believe that they broke up? I'll update again later tonight. Until then... Byee xx