Chapter 9

Jenni's pov.

It's been a week since I broke up with Jai.

Fuck I miss him.

I miss the boys.

I miss Janoskians, daresundays... I miss it all.

I just couldn't take any more hate and threats.. The Janoskianators are awesome and all.. but the threats from fake fans and haters were overwhelming.

It's really hard seeing the twins at school since we still had every class together. I always catch Jai looking at me. I can tell I broke his heart. I feel like shit. I miss him so much.

Other than school I really don't go out much. I stay cooped up in my room. I don't eat and I don't sleep. I just don't care about anything anymore. Without Jai.. I'm nothing.

I heard Jai quit the Janoskians. The fans are going nuts. They're getting things like #ComeBackJai #WeLoveYouJai and #JanoskianatorsLoveJai trending every single day. They're trying so hard to get Jai back. It's my fault he quit..

Jai's pov.

I haven't left my bed since.. that day.

Without my Jenni.. I'm nothing.

The fans are heartbroken since I left the Janoskians. I don't care. Now they know how I feel.

They get things trying to get me back and cheer me up trending on twitter. I don't care. They're the ones who ruined my life. They're the ones who ruined my relationship.

I hear someone knock on my door. "Fuck off" they come in anyways. The boys are standing there with their arms crossed waiting for me to say something.

"The fuck do yous want?" I snap at them.

"Jai please come back. We miss you brother." Beau says.

"The fans need you too" Skip says.

"The "fans" ruined my life." I snap back.

"Ok but what about the fans that are real? Our janoskianators. The ones we saved by putting a smile on their faces? The ones who have stuck by us through this whole thing? The ones who never turned their back on us?" Luke says. I didn't even think about those fans..

"I'm such a fucking idot. I probably ruined their lives. They have been nothing but supportive of us.. even me and Jenni when we were together. Shit. I need to apologize." I grab my phone and log onto twitter.

"I'm sorry. To all the fans who have been nothing but supportive of us boys and even me and Jenni when we were together. I'm sorry. I was just angry with the fake fans who were sending hate and death threats to Jenni.. which is the reason we.. yeah. But I am so sorry to our real fans and I am grateful for all your support. I have decided I'm getting back with the Janos.. my brothers. I love you babes <3" I tweet that and I get millions of replies from fans telling me how much they miss me and love me. Aw.

The boys come over to me and we share a group hug.

"Oi Jai?" Luke says.

"What?"

"We're going to help you get your girl back" they say.

I can't help but smile as they tell me their plan.

Sorry this is short. I'll update again. Until then.. Byee xx