Chapter 10

Jai's pov.

I can't help but smile as I think of the plan the boys have to get me and Jenni back together.

God. I hope it works.

Jenni's pov.

Lukey Pookey: Heyyy bestieee I miss u wanna hang? :)

Me: Yeah sure :) come to mine?

Lukey Pookey: How bout u meet me at the park? :)

Me: Alright I'll be there in ten ^.^

I miss Luke! I'm so glad he is wanting to hang out. I decide to wear a floral short sleeve jumper and a jean jacket and black converse. I leave my hair naturally curly.

I head to the park and I get a sick feeling in my stomach like something is going to happen... I'm just meeting Luke.. nothings going to happen...

I get to the park and see Luke waiting for me on the swings. I run over to him and jump into his arms and hug him.

"I missed you so much!" I say.

"I missed you to Jen!" He smiles. "Ever since you and Jai.. you haven't been around at all. Us boys and the fans miss you in daresundays and Janoskians.." He says with sadness in his voice.

"I miss it too. I miss the boys.. even Jai." I say looking at the ground.

We spend hours swinging and talking. Before we know it it's starting to get dark.

"Do you wanna stay at ours tonight? We miss you a lot!" Luke asks.

"I mean.. I want to.. but I don't really wanna see Jai.." I say.

"You don't have to. He stays in his room anyways. He hasn't been out since.."

He stops and stares at me waiting for an answer.

"Ugh ok I'll stay over!" I say and he smiles real big. We leave and go to the boys house. Please don't let me see Jai...

Jai's pov.

Luke: I'm bringing Jenni over. Just a heads up.

Me: Are you insane? For fucks sake I can't face her right now!

Luke: Then stay in your damn room. Be a woose.

Fuck.

I'm not ready to face her yet..

The boys have a good plan.. but I don't think it's a good idea to use it tonight. Damn it Luke.

I hear the front door open and close and the boys greet Jenni. My heart starts racing. Jenni's downstairs.. and I can't even say hi. I wonder what would happen if I went downstairs...

Before I know it my feet take control and I am making my way downstairs. I get to the living room where everyone is and I stand there.. not knowing what to do.

"Hey Jai. Long time no see." Beau says.

I can't stop looking at Jenni. My Jenni. She's so beautiful. Her mouth opens like she going to say something.. but instead she gets up and runs outside with her hand over her mouth. Out of instinct I run after her.

"Jenni wait." I say.

"Don't come near me Jai. I thought I made it clear that I want nothing to do with you anymore." She says crying. I can tell it's hard for her to say that.

"Jenni. Please. I miss you so much. It's killing me knowing I can't have you. I still love you ba-"

"Just stop Jai. I'm fucking leaving. I can't do this. If I come crawling back to you, then all the hate that I got rid of when I dumped you will come back. I can't handle it Jai. Just... leave me alone and never talk to me again." And with that.. My Jenni left.

Whatever was left of my heart was just ripped out of me. I have no heart left. Jenni took it from me.

I run inside and find Luke.

"Why the fuck did you bring her here? We had a plan and you fucked it up! Now she wants absolutely nothing to do with me! Fuck you! Fuck all of yous! I'm done." I storm upstairs upstairs and slam my door shut.

Jenni will never ever be mine again.

Jenni's pov.

I shouldve never went there. I knew something bad was gonna happen. I mean what should I expect to happen going to my ex boyfriend's house? I'm so fucking stupid.

I said such mean and hurtful things to him. And the worse part is... I didn't mean any of them. I miss Jai so fucking much. I need him in my life so bad.

I get home and crawl into bed. I cry myself to sleep.

I'm going to update as soon as I can tomorrow. It's almost midnight and I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep. Until next time... Byee xx