Chapter 19

Im gonna switch it up. This whole chapter is going to be in Beau's pov.

Beau's pov.

Jenni is so beautiful.

What the fuck am I saying?

I can't help it. She so gorgeous.

BEAU she's Jai's girl...

I don't care. She will be mine.

"Oi Beau?" Skip says interrupting my thought.

"What?" I say a little too harsh.

"Oh, damn sorry!" Skip snaps back.

"Sorry I was just in deep thought. I am sorry Skip I really am" I say.

"It's okay. What are we doing exactly?" Skip asks.

"We're going to Maccas then we will go from there. I just can't stand being in the same house as-" I stop realizing what I was about to say.

"Huh?" They say.

"Uh, nothing. Let's just go." We walk into Maccas and order.

We begin eating. "Oi we should go and pick up Jen and Jai and go-"

"No." I interupt James.

"Um... okay?" He says puzzled. "What are we gonna do then?"  He continues.

"Um we can go to the shopping center. Fuck around with people? Maybe film a little?" I suggest. They nod and smile in agreement.

We finish eating and leave. Thank god I didn't say anything stupid. We get to the shop and get the camera ready. 

"Hey guys we're most of the Janoskians! And today we're creepin'" We wink at the camera.

__________

After a few hours of fucking with people we decide we have enough footage to make a whole video. Luke is gonna be pissed that he has to edit another one. He's the only one that kows how to.

I really don't want to go home. I already know what I'm going to see.. Jai and Jenni all over each other. I get so jealous when they are all lovey dovey and shit. 

I didn't used to have feelings for Jenni like that. I actually used to think of her as more of a little sister that I needed to protect, same goes for the rest of the boys. We all love her like she is our little sister and we are always going to be there for her and protect her.

The feelings all started when Jai told me that him and Jenni were together. It made me angry. That's when I realized I like her more than a best friend. Yes, that does mean I hit on her at the party on purpose. I knew exactly what I was doing. 

We arrive home and go inside to tell Luke the good news about editing yet another video. He's gonna be so pissed.. knowing him with that short temper of his. "Oi LUKE!" We call out.

"What sluts?" He says emerging from his room. "I just finished editing the daresundays video."

"Well we filmed another one! And YOU get to edit it YAY!" I say.

"Aw for fucks sake." He takes the memory card and goes back to his room to edit.

We all sit in the living room and watch Furious 6. We love the Fast and Furious series. (RIP Paul Walker)

I hear Jenni's laugh coming from Jai's room. I wish it was me making her laugh. I wish I could hold her and cuddle with her. I wish I could call her mine. Fuck. Why does Jai always get whatever he wants? Why does he get to have Jenni? Well.. We won't have her much longer...

She will be mine.

Uh oh... Beau is gonna go after Jenni... maybe. I'll update soon. Until then... Byee xx