Chapter 20

Jenni's pov.

"Hey baby!" Jai says when I get home from the shop.

"Hey babe" I say back smiling as he kisses me hello.

"Want me to help put this shit away? Haha" He asks.

"Nah nah I got it but thank you!" I reply starting to put the groceries away. He ignores my response and helps me anyways.

When we're done I thank him and ask him what the plans are for today.

"Well the boys and I made plans to go see an action movie. Wanna come?" He asks.

"Ew I hate action movies. I will just stay here haha. I would like a little time to myself anyways." I say. Hell no I am not going to see no action movie. "You guys have fun without me girling things up" I say and we both laugh.

"You make things fun babe! But if you really want to stay home, I won't stop you."

"Oi! Let's go" Skip calls.

"Aye I think I'm going to stay here. I feel like shit" Beau says emerging from his room wrapped up in his blanket like he just woke up. What a mess.

"Are you sure?" James asks.

"Yeh I need to sleep. Yous have fun!" He says and goes back into his room.

"Jenni come here." Jai says gesturing me over to him.

"Yes?" I say.

"If Beau tries to fuck with you or anything you fucking call me ok?" He says with a serious tone. "I mean it. I don't fully trust him yet."

"I will I will i promise! Now go have fun!" I say playfully punching his shoulder.

"I love you babe." he says kissing me.

"I love you. Bye."

"Bye Jen!" the other boys chorus.

"Bye boys!" I yell back. They leave.

"Oi Beau! Want me to make you anything?" I yell up the stairs at Beau.

"No maybe later!" He yells back.

"Okay let me know when you get hungry!"

"Yeh!" He yells back.

What the hell am I supposed to do while Jai is gone?

I guess I can take a nap.

__________

*Hour Later*

"Oi. Oi Jen. Wake up!" Beau says shaking me.

"The fuck do you want?" I say sitting up on the couch. "How long have I been sleeping?"

"Like an hour. You should make me food now." He says smiling like a child.

"Magic word?" I say.

"Pleaaaseee" He says with puppy dog eyes.

"For fucks sake a 21 year old can't make his own fucking meal." I say laughing.

"Well I like the way you cook better" He says smiling.

I go to the kitchen. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask him.

"Hmm.. surprise me." he says smirking.

"Okay?" i say beginning to get stuff out to make pasta. 

"Do you want some help?" Beau says snaking his arms around my waist scaring the shit out of me.

"Um.. yeah you can help. G-get the pot for the w-water" I say squeezing out of his grip.

"Alright" he says smirking. Again with the damn smirking!

He gets the pot and hands it to me. When I grab the handle he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around my waist once again only this time I'm facing him. He makes sure that there's no space between us. He doesn't say anything He just stares into my eyes. He finally opens his mouth to speak.

"Jenni. I can't take it anymore. I like you. A lot. At the party.. when I kissed you.. I knew exactly what i was doing. I wasn't even that drunk. I did that on purpose. I have had feelings for you for a long time. I have been holding them back but I can't do it anymore. I want you." He brings his face closer to mine and kisses my cheek then outs his lips near my ear. "I need you" He growls into my ear which sends shivers down my spine. He looks pleased with my reaction.

"B-Beau you need to s-stop" I stutter.

"Why? You don't like this?" he says smirking and putting a strand of hair behind my ear gently. 

"T-This isn't a g-good idea. Jai will be home any minute and if he catches you-"

"Shh" He puts his finger in my lips. "You don't need to say anything. Just let me do my magic." He  puts his lips on my neck leaving little kisses and starts rubbing up and down my back and eventually starts squeezing my bum earning quiet uncontrollable moans from me. I need to make him stop.

"Beau-"

"Shh it's okay. I'll make you feel more special than Jai ever has or will. Trust me Jenni. Just trust me" He growls seductively into my ear causing more shivers down my spine. Why is he having this affect on me? I need to stop this. Jai help me.

Beau continues to squeeze my bum with one hand while the other travels up my torso. It soon finds my breast and starts to masage it. Fuck I need to make him stop... but I can't.

The doorknob clicks and Beau quickly backs away from me and runs upstairs. The boys file in and say hi. I am leaning up against the counter frozen where Beau left me.

"Jenni? You alright?" Jai asks concerned.

I snap out of it and look towards the boys who are all staring at me with worried faces. "Yeah yeah I-I'm fine." Jai is relieved and comes to me and kisses me.

"Fuck you scared me. You looked like you seen a damn ghost babe!" Jai says.

I wish it was a ghost.

Fuck.

I can't tell anyone about Beau.

I am not telling Jai.

Dang... What do you think about Beau coming on to Jenni? Do you think he really has feelings for her or does he just think he has feelings? I guess we'll have to find out. I'll update as soon as I can. Until then.. Byee xx