Chapter 37

Jai's pov.

Lylah and I are at the park sitting on the bench while I'm feeding her.

"I'll never let anything happen to you my little angel. Mommy and I love you so much." She continues to stare into my eyes with her bright green ones.

"Alright let's get back home little one" I say after I finish feeding and burping her.

*At home*

"Hey Jai. Hey cutie!" Skip says.

"Sup. Just took Lylah on a walk. Where's Jenni?" I ask.

"She's upstairs. I'll take Lylah yeah?" He says. I hand her to him and go upstairs.

"Hey babe" I say walking in. "What are you doing?"

"N - Nothing."

"Bullshit. I know when somethings up. I know my girlfriend. Now tell me what's bugging you." I say cuddling up next to her.

"On my run this morning, I ran into some fans.. If you can even call them that. They started pushing me around and calling me slut and attention whore. That I just got pregnant so you couldn't ever leave me. I-I.."

"Shh it's okay babe. Please don't let what they say get to you again. They're fake fans. Please don't mind what they say." I say rubbing her back.

"Where's Lylah?" She asks wiping her tears away.

"Downstairs with Skip. Want me to go get her?"

"Yeah we should go out to lunch. I'm starving" She says getting up and getting dressed.

I go downstairs to find the boys all circling Lylah on the floor talking to her and making her laugh. I can't help but smile.

"Oi give me my kid haha" I say.

"Aw come on we're having fun Jai!" Luke whines.

"Come on sluts we're going to lunch. Give her to me" I say and laugh.

Skip hands me my baby and I go back upstairs. Jenni is getting a top on. I stare at her body.

"Damn look at my beautiful girlfriend. You're body is still amazing even after a kid." I say smirking.

"Thanks babe." She says smiling.

"Are you ready?" I say.

"Yeah let's go."

*At restaurant*

"This is so good!" Jenni says with a mouthful of food.

"Yeah it is!" I say.

"Look over there. It's that slut from the Janoskians with the baby" I hear someone whisper.

"Fucking attention whore. That's the only way she could keep Jai from leaving her." I hear the other one say.

This is getting on my last nerve.

I stand up and stomp over to them. "What was that? The only way I'd stay with her is by her having a kid? MY child? My baby girl that I love with all my heart? You know what, fake fans like you piss me off. You say you're there for us and you'll always support us, well wheres the support in this?" I point back towards Lylah and Jenni. "Why the fuck are yous taking shit about my beautiful girlfriend? I don't like it. I love her. I protect the ones I love. If someone wants to fuck with them, they fuck with ME first. DONT ever talk shit about my family." Their faces are as pale as James' stomach. I can see that I made them speechless. They don't say anything. They just get up and leave.

We realize that I made a huge scene and pay and leave.

"Thank you babe.." Jenni says looking down.

"I'll do anything for you babe. I won't stand around around and watch people talk shit about you. It really pissed me off."

"I know. I'm so thankful to have you. I love you."

"I love you baby." I say and kiss her cheek.

We get in our car and drive home.

Okay so should I skip to where Lylah is a little older? If so what age? I'll update soon. Until then.. Byee xx