Chapter 29

Jenni's pov.  4 months pregnant.

Morning sickness sucks. Everything I eat I end up vommiting.

The carvings are really weird. I have made Jai go and get pickles and chocolate, burritos from Taco Bell that I put ketchup on, lemons and salt. Jai doesn't mind though.

Oooh speaking of food, "Jai'" I yell.

"Food?" He answers.

"I really want Starbucks."

"Anything for my princess" Jai says smiling. He kisses me on the forehead and grabs his keys and leaves.

He's so sweet. I love how well he's handling things. But I know he's still scared and nervous about this whole thing.

My thoughts get interrupted when Skip comes into my room and knocks quietly.

"Hey Jenni how are you feeling?" Awe.

"Hey Skip. I'm fine for now. I just made Jai go and get me Starbucks." I say gigging.

"I am so glad he's handling this whole thing as good as he is. If I was in his position I'd be so scared." Skip says now sitting at the food on the bed.

"I can tell he's nervous but he doesn't show it very much." I say sitting up.

"Well do you need anything?" He asks.

"I'm fine at the moment. Thanks" I reply.

"Alright. If you need anything just holler at ya boy" He says smiling.

"Haha thank you Skip." I say as he exits.

I hear the front door open and close. Yes Starbucks!

Jai enters the room with my large mocha frappé. Hell. Yes.

"Thanks babe!" I say.

"You're welcome. Do you need anything else baby?" He asks standing at the doorway.

"I just need to say something. Come here."

He comes over and sits with me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Jai I am so thankful to have you. You do so much for me and I am so grateful. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I'm sorry I ask for so much. It's just these cravings are crazy. And I'm also sorry if I act like a bitch sometimes. I love you so much." I kiss his cheek.

"I don't mind taking care of you. You're carrying my child. I'll so anything for either of you." He says. "I'm going to go help Beau with dinner. I'll bring you some when it's done. Won't be long. I love you." He kisses my forehead and gets up and leaves.

I decide to go on twitter. I haven't been on since I found out I was pregnant. I log on and I see I have a lot of mentions.

"Seriously? Jenni is such a whore. Jai's so stupid for getting her pregnant. He can do so much better @jenniloveA26 @JaiBrooks1"

"That kid is going to grow up and wish it was dead because it can't handle how fucking ugly his mother is. @JaiBrooks1 @jenniloveA26"

What the actual fuck?

Why didn't Jai tell me about this?

"Dinner is ser-" Jai comes in and pauses. "What's wrong?" He asks noticing the angry look I'm giving him.

"Why didn't you tell me what the fans are saying?" I snap.

"Those aren't fans. They're fake fans if anything. I only pat attention to the real fans and the nice stuff they're saying." He says setting my food down by me.

"I'm not on bed rest yet ya know. I can get up and do things myself." I say a little more harsh than I intended.

"Wow." Is all he says. He goes to leave but I stop him.

"Jai I didn't mean for that to come out that harsh. I'm sorry baby." I say looking down sadly.

"It's okay. I understand babe. I think we're both just on edge and scared. We'll get used to it soon. We gotta be patient with each other." He says kissing the top of my hand.

"That's why I love you babe." I say smiling.

"Hey next month we get to find out of we're having a girl or boy!" He says excited.

"I know I'm so excited. What do you think we'll have?" I ask.

"I don't know actually. I haven't really thought about which I would prefer. I would love it either way"

"Aww babe. Well whatever gender we have I know he or she will love you to death! You're amazing!" I say.

"I just can't wait. Well looks like you're finished. Get some sleep babe. I'll join you later. I'm gonna play some FIFA with the boys. Love you." He picks up the food tray.

"Love you." He leaves and I lay down and wrap myself in my blankets. I soon fall asleep hoping I don't wake up in the middle of the night and vomit.

They find out the gender next month! I can't wait! What do you think it will be? I'll update soon. Until then.. Byee xx