Chapter 32

Jenni's pov. 7 months pregnant.

"Babe we should go online and do a due date calculator so we don't have to go all the way to the doctor?" I suggest.

"That's a good idea." he says, "What website?"

"Just type in 'due date calculator'" I say laughing.

He does as I say and types it into Google. We click on the first link.

It reads: 'First day of last period?'

I type in 'August 2, 2014' and the results pop up.

"Looks like the due date is May 9!" I say excited.

"That's so close to my birthday. How sick would it be if she was born on my birthday?" He says.

"That would be cool, but I don't think that will happen babe." I say and his eyes drop to the floor.

"It's okay babe." I say rubbing his back.

"I know. I'm fine. I just can't wait until she's here!" He say cheering up.

"We need to plan the baby shower." I remind him.

"Oh yeah! So how are we supposed to tell them what clothes to purchase without giving away the gender?" He asks.

"We just ask for unisex clothing and stuff. They're mostly going to purchase diapers anyways." I say. I get out a pad of paper and a pen. "Alright let's start."

Baby Shower list:

-Date: March 29th, Sunday

-Location: Janos house

-Decorations (Blue and pink)

-Cake (Chocolate with half pink and half blue frosting)

-Cupcakes (Blue and pink frosted with pick inside indicating gender)

-Food: Italian

-Presents Table

-Games: Guess the due date

-Music: Janoskians music

-Haze is in charge of making invitations

"Alright that looks good." I say. "We should make up a guest list to give to Haze."

"Alright. I think we should fly some of our friends out here. Like Nash, the Jacks, and Maz?" He suggests.

"Yeah that would be cool! Maybe a fan as well?"

"Yes! A competition for the fans to win a chance to come to the baby shower and hang with us! We'll let Ronnie put out the info on twitter." Jai says as he's texting Ronnie.

"Okay let's write the guest list."

Guest List for Baby Shower

-Boys

-Hazel

-Moms

-Ronnie Diamond

-Nash Grier

-Jack Gilinsky

-Jack Johnson

-Maz

"And then Ronnie will send the invite to the lucky fan. Okay I think we're done." I say as I finish writing Maz's name down.

"I'm so excited babe." Jai says kissing my forehead.

"Me too. Let's go find Hazel to have her start the invitations." I say as we get up and go downstairs. I hold my belly as we slowly make our way down the stairs.

"Haze? Are you here?" Jai yells.

"Hey! I'm in here with Beau!" Haze calls from the kitchen.

"Hey can we ask you a favor? Since you're the creative one, do you want to make the invitations for the shower?" I ask.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" She says.

"Alright! Here's the list of guests. We're going to have a competition for a lucky fan to come and hang with us at the shower!" Jai says handing her the list.

"That's sick!" Beau says smiling.

"Okay, We're going to go and shop for the decorations and cake and shit. Be back later!" I say hugging them.

Jai and I spend the rest of the day picking out a beautiful three teared cake with the top and bottom tear having blue frosting and the middle having pink frosting. We have them put white booties on the top too. We ask them if they can make chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting in the middle so when people bite into them, they find out the gender. We also pick out blue and pink decorations.

We are so ready for this shower.

I'm going to update later again I promise (: Until then.. Byee xx