Chapter 27

Jenni's pov. 2 months pregnant.

"JAI!" I holler at Jai from upstairs.

"Yes baby?" He runs into the bathroom where I am getting ready. "What are you getting ready for? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah. We are." I say. He looks at me puzzled.

"What? I didn't know we were going anywhere?"

"I really really want some Chinese. Please babe?" I practically beg.

"Oh alright. We'll leave in ten." He kisses me on the cheek before exiting and going to change.

I go downstairs and join Luke on the couch. "Hey Lukey!" I say plopping down on the couch.

"Hey Jen. Where are yous going?" He asks looking me up and down noticing that I have dressed up.

"I'm making Jai get me Chinese. I reallyyyyy want some" I say.

"Oh. Alright. So how are you feeling? I heard you throw up this morning."

"Oh I'm fine. Just a bit of morning sickness is all. It happens." I assure him. He nods.

I hear Jai coming downstairs. "Hey babe you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let's go." He takes my hand and we go to the car.

*Restaurant*

Jai and I are eating and it tastes so good. "I hope I don't end up throwing this up later!" I say causing us both to laugh.

"I sure hope not. So why the Chinese craving all of a sudden?" He asks.

"I don't know. I just had to have it. There will be many more weird ass cravings still to come though. Just warning you" I say laughing.

"I still can't believe I'm going to be a daddy. It's so exciting. I want the kid out already!" Jai says laughing.

"Seven more months to go babe. We have to be patient. You're going to be the best daddy ever Jai. I know you'll love him or her with all your heart."

"Hell yeah. I'm going to spoil the shit out of my child. I'm always going to be there to protect him or her. I'm going to love him or her to death." He says taking my hand.

"I'm so glad you're not a douchebag guy who would leave me. I'm glad you're going to be mature and take care of our baby and not be a dead beat. I love you so much." I say squeezing his hands.

"I love you too my love. I always will."

*Back at home*

"I'm going to Hazel's. Be back later sluts!" Beau yells.

"Bye!" Everyone says.

Jai and I are upstairs cuddled up in the bed and watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix.

"When should we tell the fans Jai?" I ask looking up at him from under his chin.

"I reckon we should soon before they find out for themselves and make a big deal out of it." He replies. He's right.

"Wanna make a video about it?" I ask.

"That's a good idea. But let's wait until next month. Maybe you will be showing more so we can prove that it's not a joke yeah?" Jai says rubbing small circles on my back.

"Yeah that's good." I say and we go back to watching Netflix. Sleep soon takes over us.

Ok so every chapter is going to be another month pregnant. I'll try to make it interesting. I'm going to update a few more today. Until then.. Byee xx