Chapter 21

Jenni's pov.

I wake up in Jai's arms. It feels so wrong.

I have kept the whole Beau thing from last night a secret. I can't tell Jai. I would ruin everything. It would ruin his and Beau's relationship, it would make it awkward in the entire house, and worse of all, it would ruin our relationship.

"Goodmorning baby" Jai says in his sexy morning voice. His grip around my waist tightens and he rests his chin in the crook of my neck leaving little kisses, just as Beau had done. I pull away and get out of the bed.

"Um are you okay?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.Why?" I ask sounding more nervous than intended.

"You just pulled away from me... you love it when I kiss your neck like that.." He says with sadness.

"I'm sorry Jai.." I can't think of an explanation.

"It's okay... Let's go see what the boys are up to." He gets out of bed and we get dressed. He puts on a black squad tee, gray skinny jeans, and black vans and a black dirty pig beanie. I put on grey joggers, a dirty pig hoodie, black vans, and i leave my hair straight and put on usual makeup.

"No matter what you wear you always look so damn beautiful baby" Jai says smiling and pulls me close to kiss me. I blush really hard. We break away and go downstairs.

The boys are sitting on the couch on there phones and as usual Luke is taking selfies. Beau looks up at me and winks. Jai doesn't notice. Fuck. Jai and I go to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

"Man am I hungry." Beau says following us in the kitchen. Jai goes to the fridge and sticks his head in looking for something. I stand at the counter working on toast. Beau comes and walks past me and grabs my bum kissing my ear.

"What the fuck Beau!" I say immediately regretting what I just did.

"What's wrong babe?!" Jai says immediately turning around.

"Uh n-nothing" I say looking at Beau who is standing there staring at me with wide eyes.

"Um sure didn't sound like nothing. What the fuck did he do?" I can tell Jai is getting pissed.

"Just fucking drop it Jai. For fucks sake it's nothing." I say and storm outside.

Jai's pov.

What the fuck?

"What did you do Beau Peter Brooks?!" I yell. His eyes get wide.

"Fuck off." He says showing no emotion.

"Beau I swear to god if you touched he-"

"What Jai? The fuck are you gonna do about it?" Beau snaps at me.

"You fucking dog!" I lunge at him and tackle him to the ground. The boys come and get us apart.

"What Jai? You fucking jealous that I'm stealing her away from you? You should have heard her last night while yous were gone. 'Oh yeah Beau right there don't stop baby'" He says impersonating a girls voice.

"Fuck you! She wouldn't ever fall for a fucking dog like you!" I yell! I'm fuming! I run outside to try to find Jenni.

I run for about 10 minutes and finally end up by a park. I see Jenni sitting at the bench crying. I go up to her and stand over her. As much as I hate seeing my baby cry I can't help but to stay angry and stand over her.

"Jenni. Talk to me now." I say with a deep scary tone.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. My heart shatters. I can't stand to see her like this, As much as I want to stay angry I can't handle it and drop down to her level and engulf her into my arms and hold her. She cries into my shoulder.

"Jai I-I'm s-so s-sorry I didn't mean t-to upset y-you." She chokes out through tears. "I was s-scared to t-tell you"

"Shhh baby I'm here. It's not your fault. Its fucking Beau."

Beau.

Ooooh cliffhanger. I'll update soon. Until then.. Byee xx