Chapter 34

Jenni's pov. 9 months pregnant.

"So, I know it's Friday and your birthday is really tomorrow, but we are all busy as fuck tomorrow, so we've decided to have yours and Luke's birthday dinner today." I say to Jai while I'm getting ready in the bathroom. "Luke already knows"

"Alright I can deal. What should I wear?" He asks examining his closet.

"Wear something nice. We're going somewhere real fancy." I wink.

I am wearing a blue lace dress and black heels. The dress fits my preggo belly perfectly.

"How's this?" Jai asks walking into the bathroom spinning on his heels. He's wearing a blue button up that matches my dress, black skinny jeans, a black blazer, and black vans.

"Look's good babe. We even match!" I say.

He takes my waist in his hands and pulls me close. He kisses my cheek and puts his lips to my ear. His breath on my ears send shivers down my body.

"You look so beautiful baby. I'm so glad you're mine. And I'm so glad you're the mother of my baby girl. This will be the best birthday ever." he growls in my ear.

We kiss for a long time before we hear Skip yell, "Oi sluts let's go I'm starving!" Jai and I laugh and he takes my hand and helps me downstairs.

*At the restaurant*
"Happy birthday to you!" We finish the last line of the song before the twins dig into the cake.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you." I say and kiss Jai's cheek.

"Hey what about the other twin?" Luke says.

"Happy birthday Lukey." I kiss his cheek as well.

"I wish we all weren't so damn busy tomorrow. Then we could be celebrating on your real birth date." James says.

"Yeah but it's okay. This is still really awesome. You guys are amazing. Thank you for taking us out" Luke says. Jai nods.

"Ow." I say holding my stomach.

"Babe are you okay?" Jai asks.

"Um yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes Jai. I'm sure. Eat your cake." I say a little too harshly. His face drops to the floor and he has a sad look in his eyes.

"Jai I'm so- Ow fuck." I say and grab my stomach again.

"Jenni if something's wrong you need to tell me" He says taking my hand.

"I'm fine! Fuck." I say getting annoyed. "I appreciate the concern but if I say I'm fine, I'm fucking fine."

"Okay, okay." Jai says putting his hands up in surrender.

We all continue to eat and the pain just keeps getting worse. I excuse myself from the bathroom.

Jai's pov.

I watch Jenni rush off to the bathroom.

"She's scaring me to death guys. She keeps saying she's fine but I know her. I know when she's lying. I know that look. I know something's wrong" I say worriedly.

"I'm gonna go check on her." Haze says.

I nod, "Thanks." I watch as she goes off to the bathroom after Jenni. God I hope she's okay.

Jenni's pov.

"Jen?" I hear Haze say as she comes in.

"In here" I manage to say from the stall.

"Are you okay babe?" She asks.

"Um no. Not really. My belly hurts like a bitch. I don't know what's happen-." All of a sudden I feel.. wetness?

"Um Haze. I think my water just broke."

"WHAT! WHAT THE FUCK. OH SHIT! I'LL GET JAI!" She runs out of the bathroom.

Jai's pov.

"JAI! JAI! JENNI'S WATER BROKE!" Haze comes running over to the table.

"WHAT?! Just now?! FUCK!" I don't even hesitate. I jump out of my seat and run into the girl's restroom and scoop up Jenni in my arms bridal style and go out to the car. I gently set her in the back seat.

"Meet us as the hospital!" I yell to everyone. They nod and I get into the car and drive to the hospital.

OH MY GOD! I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now! Until then.. Byee xx