Chapter 31

Jenni's pov. 6 months pregnant.

"Okay, so far we have Lylah, Miloh, Alayna, and Kaylie." I read our list of names for our baby girl out loud to Jai as we sit across from each other on our bed.

"I really like Lylah and Miloh." He says.

"Well I really like all of them, but we can only choose one."

"This is so hard" He says dragging out the 'r' in hard.

"That's what she said" I say smirking.

"Yeah, that's what you said last night" He says winking at me.

"God Jai" I say hitting him in the arm playfully.

"I'm sorry I just can't get over how awesome your hands are at-"

"Okayyy I get it. I know I'm amazing! Anyways, we have to choose a name. I don't want to have given birth by the time we chose a damn name. I like to have things planned out ahead of time. You know how I am." I say.

"Well, I think we can scratch off Kaylie. I don't really like that one anymore." Jai says taking the pen and crossing out 'Kaylie'.

"I think we should get rid of Alayna too." I say and he crosses of 'Alayna' as well.

"Well I guess it's between Lylah, and Miloh. I really like both of them. Maybe we can get help from the boys?" He suggests.

"Alright. Maybe Hazel is here so she could help too." He helps me off the tall bed and we go downstairs. I hold my belly out of instinct.

"Oh my gosh! Look at how cute your belly is babe!" Hazel says getting out of Beau's arms and running over to me. I'm really glad we have become so close. She's like a sister. I've always wanted a sister, and now I kinda have one.

"Thanks! We need your guys' help." I say and sit down by Jai. He throws his arm around me. "We need help deciding a name. We're torn between two."

"Well let's here them" James says.

"Lylah and Miloh." Jai says.

"Aw those are both so cute!" Hazel says.

"It's going to be hard to choose. I like them both." Beau says.

"What's her middle name? Have you at least decided that?" Skip asks.

"Yeah it's Marie. I chose that" Jai says proudly.

"Aw that's cute. Now, for the name." Luke says scratching his chin.

"Let's vote. There's seven of us so it will be fair" Hazel says.

"Good idea" I say. "Alright who votes for Miloh?"

Skip, James, and Beau put there hand up.

"Lylah?"

Hazel, Luke, Jai and I put our hand up. Even Hamlet raises his head when I say the name.

"Lylah it is! Lylah Marie." I say excitedly.

"My little girl. Lylah Marie Brooks." Jai says quietly while rubbing my belly gently.

"I can't take it you guys are too fucking cute!" Hazel says.

"Haha thanks Haze." I laugh.

"Thats sick! Why the hell did I put my hand up for Miloh?" James says laughing. "Lylah is better!" Skip and Beau nod in agreement.

"Yeah it is. Well thanks for the help! We love you guys!" I say and hug everyone. "I'm hungry. Jai can we go get food? Maccas maybe?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course babe. Let's get changed and we'll go."

We go upstairs and get changed. When we're done we go downstairs and say bye to everyone and go out to the car. Before Jai starts the car he leans over and rubs my belly and talks to Lylah.

"Hey baby Lylah. How's my baby girl doing in there?" Jai says quielty to my belly.

"J-Jai she just kicked! Keep talking and put your hand here." I say and move his hand to the middle of my belly.

"Daddy's here baby" He says. I fell her kick again. "Oh my god I felt her!" He says in amazement.

"She knows who you are babe" I tell him.

"I love you so much baby girl. I can't wait to hold you in my arms" She kicks one last time as Jai finishes his sentence.

"Babe that is so amazing. She knows who I am already!" He says still exited.

"She loves you already babe. I bet she can't wait to get out of there and meet her daddy."

Jai kisses me and starts the car.

Aww Jai :') S'cute :) I'll update later. Until then.. Byee xx