Chapter 36

Jai's pov.

I jolt awake at the sound of my baby crying.

"Babe it's your turn." Jenni mumbles.

"Alright babe." I get up and stumble over to Lylah's crib. I pick her up in my arms and go downstairs. I go to the cabinet and get a bottle. I grab the formula as well.

I fill the bottle halfway with water and put a scoop of formula powder in and shake it. I nuke it in the microwave and test the temperature on my bare skin. I decide it's ready and start feeding Lylah. I sit down on the couch and set up a pillow so this is more comfortable for the both of us.

I can't believe she's a month old already. She's gotten bigger and cuter. She looks more like me than her mommy. She has beautiful bright green eyes and dark hair like her mommy though. She's so precious.

"You are a hungry baby huh?" I chuckle. She keeps looking at me with wide eyes. "How are you so awake little one?" I chuckle again. It's 4:30am and she's wide awake.

She doesn't wake us up a lot. Maybe 2 times a night, which isn't bad. She loves baths. She always holds my finger when I feed her. Whenever Luke or the other boys feed her she whines for me. It makes them jealous which is funny.

"All done baby girl?" I ask. I take the bottle out of her mouth and place a cloth over my shoulder. I pat and rub her back and she burps three times. "That's my girl" I say and place her back into my arms correctly. "Alright let's go back to bed yeah?" We go upstairs.

I gently place her back in her crib. I crawl back into bed with Jenni and cuddle with her until I fall back asleep.

*7:00am*

"Hey baby Lylah" I hear someone whisper.

I jolt up and look to see who's in our room.

"For fuck sake Luke! Knock before you come in! You scared the fuck outta me man!" I whisper yell.

"Sorry damn. I just wanted to see this little angel. I couldn't wait any longer!" He picks her up out of her crib.

"Hey Lylah how are you baby girl?" Luke says. She just looks over at me. I smile at her and she gives me a wide toothless smile back. My heart melts at the sight of that beautiful smile.

I notice that Jenni's not beside me. "Where's Jenni?" I ask Luke who's still trying to get a laugh out of Lylah.

"I think she went on a run. She's got baby fat to lose yet." He says still making funny faces at Lylah.

"Fuck she's not supposed to yet. She could tear open her stitches!" I grab my phone and dial her number.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Babe you're not supposedto be running yet. Come home" I say.

"Relax I'm on my way. Everything's fine. Love you."

"Love you too babe. See you soon." I hang up and take Lylah from Luke.

"Hey I wasn't done making her laugh dickhead!" He says.

"Too bad she loves daddy more huh baby girl?" I say smiling at her. She smiles right back.

I hear the front door open and close. I go downstairs with Lylah.

"Hey baby girl!" Jenni says taking Lylah from me.

"Jesus" I say plugging my nose. "She needs changed" I laugh.

Jenni takes her and puts the changing cushion on the couch and lays Lylah down. She changes her.

"All better huh?" Jenni says lifting her up.

"Can I have her now?" I ask.

"Babe you just gave her to me!" She says laughing.

"I know but I love having her she's my little baby." I say laughing.

"Alriiiight" She says handing her to me.

"Hey baby girl. Let's go on a walk."

This is just a chapter to let you know like how their days with Lylah kinda go... I'll update later today. Until then.. Byee xx