Chapter 11

Jai's pov.

The boys convinced me that it would be good for me to get out of the house. I haven't left my room since that night Jenni came over.. which was like a week ago. I can't stop thinking about her.

The boys and I are at the beach. They're out playing in the water and I'm laying here on a towel. I look over at the snack bar and see.. Jenni?

I sit up so I can get a better look. It is Jenni. I sigh and get up to leave but then out the corner of my eye I see a guy go up to Jenni. They guys obviously drunk or on something. He keeps putting his arm around her and she keeps pushing him away. He tries to.. KISS HER?! Oh fuck no.

I run over to her and punch the guy right in the face. "Back off dickhead! Don't fuck with her and leave her alone!" He gets up and stares at me. "Why the fuck are you still here? Leave" I say and he speed walks away.

"Are you ok Jenni?" I turn to face her.

"I could've handled it myself" is all she says and walks away. I fall to my knees on the ground. One single tear leaves my eye.

"Oi Jai. What happened?" Luke says.

I look him in the eye for a minute then leave. I can't find any words to say.
__________

When I get home I go straight to my room.

After a while I hear the boys come home and make their way up to my room. Geat.

"Jai?" James says as they file into my room.

"What?" I snap.

"Why did you leave the beach?" Luke says.

"Just fuck off." I snap again and bury my head into my pillow.

"Jai for fucks sake just tell us!" Skip snaps back.

I jump up from my bed and get in their faces and point my finger. "My fucking life is ruined boys. The love of my life wants absolutely nothing to do with me anymore! You wanna know what happened at the fucking beach? Jenni was there at the snack bar. There was this guy who was fucking with her and I went over and put a stop to it. You know what she said to me boys? 'I could've handled it myself.' That did it. That broke whatever I had left of my heart.. that is if there was still anything there. I'm just done boys." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Jai we're so fucking sorry. We had no idea that this whole thing was so hard on you. We can still get Jenni back. We just need to tweak the plan a little bit." Luke says.

"I'm listening..." I say wiping the tears off my face.

Jenni's pov.

Ugh.

Why did he have to save me?

Why was I such a bitch?

He wad just being nice and brave and amazing and sweet.. shit Jenni. Stop.

I can't love him anymore.. but that doesn't mean don't. Fuck I miss him so much.
__________

*Next day*

Lukey Pookey: Come to the pier quick!

Me: Is everything okay Luke?

Lukey Pookey: No time to explain come quick!

I grab my keys and drive down to the pier as fast as I can.

What could be wrong?

I'm gonna update again soon. This was just a filler chapter. Until then.. Byee xx