Chapter 15

Jai's pov.

"Babe wake up" I wake up to Jenni shaking me and crying.

"What? What's wrong Jenni?" I ask.

"I had a bad dream Jai. It was really bad." She wipes some of her tears away.

"What happened?" I asked cuddling her for comfort.

Jenni's pov.

Dream:
"Mom, I haven't had my period." I say to mom. I was supposed to get my period two weeks ago.

"Have you...?" She asks.

"Um.. Jai and I... yeah I have." I say nervously.

She gives me the look of horror and runs to the bathroom and calls me in there.

"Here, take this test." She hands me a pregnancy test.

I go into the bathroom and do what is required. I wait for the results.

I look down and see the results. My heart drops. No. No. I can't be.

I burst into tears and run to the boys house to find Jai.

"Jai! JAI!" I yell.

He comes rushing downstairs "What babe? What's wrong?!" I rub into his arms and bury my face in his chest.

"Jai. I'm pregnant." I say.

"A - are you sure..?? I mean you could've red red the test wrong." He says backing away from me.

"No. Jai. I'm fucking pregnant."  I start crying and try to go to him for comfort. He just backs away.

"Jenni. Jenni I can't do this. I can't deal with a kid yet. I'm not ready to be a dad. I'm sorry." He says leading me to the door.

"What? What are you saying Jai? Are you seriously leaving me to deal with this baby alone? What the fuck?"

"Please just fucking leave Jenni. I don't want anything to do with you or the kid. Go bug someone else."

*Reality*

"Then you just fucking slammed the door in my face. Then I woke up." I say sobbing into his neck.

"Jenni look at me." He says. I do as I'm told. He wipes away my tears with his thumb. "I would never do that to you. If I was stupid enough to get you pregnant, I would take responsibility and be there for our baby. I would do my best to be the best fucking dad in the world. I would never even think about leaving you alone. I love you." He kisses me.

We break away and I smile and look into his eyes. I can see the sincerity in his.

"Sup bitches?!" The boys come barging into the room.

"GUYS WERE KINDA NAKED HERE!" I yell at them.

"Oh shit sorry! Get dressed and get yo asses downstairs! I called in for all of you! You're staying home today!" Beau says.

We get dressed. Jai puts on undies and black jeans and gets an Elvis Presley tee. I put on my plain grey longsleeve sweatshirt and black joggers and throw my hair up into a ponytail.

We go downstairs and see the boys getting a camera set up.

"What's this?" I ask.

"We're filming a Q and A for Janoskians channel. The fans have been requesting it." Skip says.

"Oh alright. I'll wait over he-"

"No! Don't be silly! You're You're a Janoskian too! You have to be in the video!" Luke yells tugging my arm.

"Are you sure boys?" I ask.

"Yeah!" They all say.

"Come here babe, sit next to me" Jai smiles.

"Haha okay." I sit next to Jai. The order from left to right is Skip, Luke, Beau, Jai, Me, and James. Beau always manages to get in the middle.

"1, 2, 3, Hey guys were the Janoskians! And today, we're doing a Q and A!" We all say.

"Jenni is the official question reader!" Jai says laughing. "Read the first question babe" He smiles.

Jai's pov.

"Alright the first question is from @lukesslut_ and she asks 'Who's single out of you boys? #AskJanos'" Jenni reads.

"We're all single except for Jai and Jenni" Luke says smirking at Jenni and I. I look at Jenni gesturing her to read read the next question.

"From @brooks_babe 'How do you boys feel about Jai Jai and Jenni dating? #AskJanos'" Jenni looks at the boys.

"I think they're s'cute!" Luke says.

"Honestly I think they're perfect" Skip says.

"I think it's good for them. They make each other happy" James says.

"Those little sluts are so adorable. You guys should see them when the cameras off!" Beau says smiling like and idiot. I turn and smack him.

I turn to Jenni and kiss her cheek.

"Awwww" the boys chorus. Jenni and I blush.

"Okay from @fxckdaniel_ 'I dare you boys to mix a drink up for Skip #AskJanos'"

"Aw shit! This is my specialty!" Beau says and runs to the kitchen.

When he returns we see he has put together something thay literally looks like shit.

"Wow good luck Skip." Jenni says.

"Here you go Baby Daniel" Beau hands Skip the drink with a cheeky grin.

"Here goes nothing." Skip plugs his nose and forces down the drink.

"Fucking Beau! What is this?!" Skip says as he spits and gags.

"Vegemite, tamato sauce, milk, mustard, and relish. Just for Baby Daniel" Beau says still smiling cheekily.

After a few more questions we say goodbye and turn the camera off. "Alright, I'll go edit. See ya" Luke says and goes to his room.

"Jai" Jenni says.

"Yes princess?" I answer.

"Let's go get food. Just you and me."

"Alright. Maccas?" I ask.

"Yeah that's good." She takes my hand and we go to Maccas.
__________

When we return it's pretty late so we decide to go to my room.

"Babe we need to go to school tomorrow. I can't miss anymore days." Jenni says.

"Ugh fine. Only for you." I smile at her.

"Hehe I love you. Goodnight" She's so cute.

"Goodnight. I love you too baby."

Sorry it took so long for me to update. Been really busy. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. I'll update later. Until then.. Byee xx