Chapter 26

Jai's pov.

"Y - you're what?" I say not believing what I just heard come out of Jenni's mouth.

"I'm fucking pregnant Jai." She says slamming herself on the couch sobbing quietly.

I go to her and cradle her in my arms.

"Shh it's okay baby. How long have you known?" I ask softly leaving kisses behind her ear.

"A month. I was afraid to tell you. I thought you would be disgusted and leave me..."

"Why the hell would you think that? Jenni no matter what I'm never going to leave you. I'm going to love this baby. My baby. My child." I assure her. Nothing in this whole world would ever make me even think about leaving her. "You're too special to lose. This baby isn't your fault. Things happen. This.. This is a good thing." She looks at me with a confused look.

"What do you mean it's a good thing?" She asks.

"I've always wanted to be a dad Jenni. I've always wanted a son."

"What if it's a girl aye?" She says.

"She'll be daddy's girl. My princess."

"I thought I was your princess?" She says folding her arms playfully.

"You're my queen. The mother of my child. My love. My life." I say and kiss her passionately. "Let's go tell the boys."

We get up hand in hand and exit the lounge. We go and gather the boys and sit on the couches. We are about to tell them when Beau comes barging in.

"Boys, and Jenni, I am the happiest Aussie in the entire world!" Beau says at the top of his lungs.

"The fuck Beau? I thought you were staying at Hazels?" Luke asked.

"Her mum came home earlier than expected. I don't even care cause NOTHING could ruin my mood right now! So what are yous doing?" He says plopping down on the couch next to James and Skip.

"Jai and Jen were about to tell us something before you made your grand entrance." James says.

"Go for it mates!" Beau chuckles.

"Well.. I.. uh.." Jenni starts unable to finish.

"We're having a baby." I say so she doesn't have to.

The boys all stiffen up. Unable to speak or move. Jenni and I just look at each other.

"Well fuck me! Congrats guys!" Luke says.

"Whoo I'm gonna be an uncle!" Beau says.

"Fuck yeah!" Skip cheers.

"Congrats guys! That's awesome!" James yells.

"You guys are so awesome and supportive. I'm glad I have all of you in my life." Jenni says tearing up. She's already getting emotional. We all hug her tight in a big group hug.

"It's going to be so awesome having a little dirty pig running around! He'll have the best four uncles in the world! We can teach him pranks and shit!" Beau says.

"Or she!" I say.

"Or she" Beau says smiling.

"So how far along are you Jen?" Luke asks.

"I think I'm about a month and a half." Jenni says.

"God I can't wait to meet him!" I glare at Beau. "Or her!" He corrects himself.

"So have any idea for names?" James asks.

"Nothing yet. I've only just told Jai like half an hour ago to be honest." Jenni explains.

"Oh. Well if you need any help, just ask me!" James says.

"Oi if you're stuck on names just pull a letter from a hat like Gina did with Jai!" Skip says.

"Fuck off Skip!" Jai says and tackles him playfully.

"You guys are fucking crazy. But I love you." Jenni says.

"We love you too Jenni." The boys and I chorus.

"Jai I'm tired as fuck. Can we go to bed?" Jen asks me.

"Of course baby. Come on." I take her hand and lead her upstairs.

"Night boys!" We call.

"Night Jenni, Jai, and little dirty pig!" They chorus.

Jenni and I change into pj's and tuck ourselves into bed.

"Goodnight Jaibear. I love you."

"Goodnight my love. I love you." I kiss her forehead. "So much."

Sleep begins to take over us. I fall into a deep sleep, thinking about my baby.

Aweee Jai's so cute (: I'll update soon. Until then.. Byee xx