Chapter 23

Jenni's pov.

Beau and I are at the shop center. I promised him I'll help him find someone to call his. The boys and I have forgotten and forgiven what Beau did. We're all mature enough to move on.

"What about her Beau?" I point to a blonde that's sitting by herself. "She's pretty yeah?"

"Yeah I guess. I'm not a big fan of blondes." He says staring at the girl.

"Okay, so what type of girl do you like?" I ask.

"I love girls with black hair and light eyes, preferably blue. And they gotta have a nice style like me" He says looking back at me.

"Hmm... like her?" I point at a shorter girl at the Starbucks. She has black hair and what looks to be blue eyes. She has a pretty sick style.

"Oh wow. She's so gorgeous. I'm gonna go work my magic" He fixes his snapback and looks in his phone at his teeth. When he's satisfied he struts over to the girl and starts talking to her. They actually look really cute. He makes her laugh. Awwww.

I take out my phone and take a picture and send it to Jai. He calls me.

"He looks happy. How did you do it?" He says.

"I just pointed her out and he did the rest. He looks like he's making her laugh. It's actually so cute. Oh she's giving him her number! He's coming back I'll talk to you later babe" I say as Beau walks back up to me.

"I love you princess hurry home I miss my baby." He says.

"I love you too. Bye" I hang up.

"Sooo how'd it gooo?" I say smirking.

"Jenni she's awesome. We're going on a date on friday. Where should I take her?" He asks.

"You should talk to Jai mate." I say and wall away. He follows to the car.

"Hey Jenni. I have some things to do.. I'll see you at home later."

"Okay bye Beau" I say. He waves and leaves.
__________

Jai's pov.

I hear a car door open. My baby's home!

I run to the door and unlock it and hide so when she opens the door I can scare her. I hear the doorknob click.

"BOO!" I yell and jump at her.

"Holy fucking slut bitch Jai!" She says holding her heart. "You scared the fuck out of me" She comes to me and punches my chest but not in a mean manner.

"Haha I got you babe" I say taking her in my arms smiling.

"Fuck Jai that was actually brilliant. You got me good." She says with a muffled voice since her face is buried in my chest.

"Where's Beau?" I say as she backs away from my chest.

"He said he had some things to do. He'll be back later." We make our way to the couch and sit down to cuddle.

"I can't believe you actually found someone for Beau. They had only just met and they looked like they were getting on well as if they've known each other for ages." I lay my head on her lap and take take her long hair between my fingers and play around with it, braiding and unbraiding it.

"Yeah. She was pretty. She was exactly how Beau had described his type of girl. It's as if it's fate." She says giving me a peck on the lips. I can't stop playing with her hair it's so soft.

"Well at least he'll be leaving you alone. I forgive Beau.. but I will always not feel the same way around him ya know?" I say.

"Yeah. I have forgiven him too but it can still be kinda awkward." She says fiddling with my eyebrow piercing. I love when she does that.

"Well anyways, what do you feel like doing my love? We can go to the movies, dinner, bedroom, picnic, bedroom...?" I say smirking.

"I'm fine with the bedroom." She says smirking back.

"I don't think the boys will be back til later. We have plenty of time to have some fun" I wink.

I get up and pick her up bridal style and take her upstairs to our bedroom. I close the door behind us and lay her down on the bed slowly and gently. I connect our lips and caress her body earning small quiet moans. I kiss her neck and find her sweet spot earning more moans. Her body tenses under my touch. I love the reactions I get when I pleasure her. I smirk and she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

She gives me a sexy evil smirk. What is she planning?

She flips us over so she's on top. She takes my top off and stares at my torso with lust. She moves down to my pants and unzips them and slowly slides them down my legs. She straddles me and takes off her top. Her body is so amazing. She takes her shorts off as well. She goes back to my boxers and takes them off at an achingly slow pace. Fuck she drives me crazy.

"Ready baby?" She asks seductively.

I am unable to speak. She drives me crazy to the point where I'm speechless. All I can do is nod my head. I swallow hard.

Then, she begins.

God I love this girl.

This chapter was so cute hah. I'll update soon. Until then.. Byee xx