Chapter 25

Jenni's pov.

"Beau quit freaking out you look great!" I say as Beau paces back and forth through the living room.

"I am so fucking nervous! What if she says no? What if she never wants to talk to me again? What if-"

"For fucks sake Beau! Shut up already you'll be fine mate!" Luke and Jai say at the same time. It's freaky when they do that.

"Beau what has gotten into you? You're always the one that's the most confident, and you live for embarrassment..." James says confused.

"I don't know mate. This girl... she's just so amazing and I don't want to lose her. Now I now how Jai feels about Jen.." Beau pauses and thinks for a second before continuing, "Fuck man, I'm so sorry I ever fucked with your guys' relationship. I really am. If anyone tried to fuck up my relationship, I'd fucking kill him. I am sorry brother."

"It's okay bro. I swear we have forgiven you. We're family and family forgives." Jai says hugging Beau. "Now go get your girl" Jai steps back and opens the door and winks.

"Wish me luck guys." Beau says before heading out the door.

"Bye dickhead! Good luck! You got this!" We all sing after him.

Beau's pov.

"So how do you like the dinner?" I ask Hazel.

"It's delicious! Did you make it?" She asks.

"Uh.. no haha. Jai made it. I was out shopping." I decided not to lie to her about something as simple as dinner.

"Well tell him I said it's delicious!" She said taking another mouthful of the chicken salad Jai had made for us. "What were you shopping for?"

"I just wanted this date to be as special as it can be. So I went out and got a few things to make it special. Like this blanket, the basket, the candles, and this." I take out a diamond necklace with the letter 'B' and she gasps.

"Beau you didn't have to!" She says eyeing the necklace with awe.

"Yes I did. I want to show you how special you are to me. No girl has ever made me feel the way you do." I say blushing.

"Awe it's beautiful Beau! Thank you so much!" I gesture her to turn around. I slowly put the necklace around her neck and clasp it together.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back into my chest and hold her tight. "Hazel I have never been so in love with anyone else. You make me get butterflies whenever I see you or hear your adorable laugh. The reason behind this date is to properly ask you to be my girlfriend. So, Hazel Marie, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Of course!" She turns around and jumps onto me showering me with kisses. After a few minutes she gets off and continues to stuff her face with Jai's chicken salad. I start laughing at her.

"What? It's good!" She says with a mouthful of salad, only making me laugh more.

Jai's pov.

Beaujob: She said YES!!

Me: We told you dickhead! Haha congrats man!

"Oi! She said yes!" I yell to everyone.

"We fucking told him!" Jenni says.

Beaujob: I'm staying at hers tonight so don't wait up ;)

Me: Yeah buddy! ;)

"Beaujob's getting some tonight!" I yell.

"Whoo!"

"Yeah buddy!"

"Hey babe?" Jenni says coming into the lounge where I am.

"Yeah?" I reply looking at her.

"I- I need to talk to you" She says with a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask worried. She's starting to tear up.

"I think you n- need to s-sit down J-Jai" She stutters through her soft sobs.

I obey and sit down on the lounge sofa. Jenni goes and shuts the door and locks it.

"Jai.. I'm pregnant."

AHHHHHH! Cliffhangerrrrr!!! I'll update soon. Until then.. Byee xx