CHAPTER-55

Mr.daniel read those documents .let everyone knew for what purpose i gathered all of them here.

Vansh ordered in his cold voice .making riddhima sigh .

This man will never change...

Sure .MR.RAISNGHANIA

Whole rai singhanias were confused seeing their family lawyer in the mansion. They all knew something is going to happen.

As per  the documents which i prepared according to Mr. VANSH rai singhania states that Mr.Aryan rai singhania is the sole owner of rai singhania industries,construction companies,car showrooms,resorts and mansions that owned by Mr.vansh rai singhania. And MS.ishani rai singhania become the sole owner of rai singhania fashion houses,cosmetics, swimming equipments  ,chain of hotels owned by Vansh rai singhania. Vansh rai singhania don't have any legal right on these properties nor his wife MRS.RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA  and their heirs.

The lawyer finished leaving all rai singhanias stunned .everyone looked at vansh with a confusing gaze.daksh rai singhania is looking no less than a devil.aryan is having tears.anupriya get shocked. Finally her son become the owner of these properties. Her dream comes true.now aryan will have everything. He will rule the companies just like vansh did.

Why?.

The old rai singhania asked but right now his tone held anger,fury most importantly disappointment. For dhaksh vansh is always a warrior not a coward who ran away from the battles .he believes that running away is equal to death.here his own grandson who is the mirror image of his father doing exactly opposite..

I want to resign from the C.E.O position. I do have my business to take care of .now aryan do have a family to look after.he need to responsible .so am giving him ghe opportunity as a brother .i know he will never dissapoint me.

Vansh declared making everyone gasp in shock.

Is he even in his sense..?

This question is running through dhaksh 's mind but he kept mum.

Me and riddhima is moving out from the mansion.we are going to india to live  rest of our life .but that doesn't mean i am leaving you all .i will be here whenever you all need me .but sometimes it is better to be  far away than standing beside .

Vansh said but his sound hold some emotions .
.hurt..

Everyone including anupriya is shocked. Hearing his hurtful voice. Uma hold his hand .vansh looked at his mother with love and warmth ..riddhima hold his forearm. The two ladies is providing him the emotional support because they both know for vansh his family and business means a lot ....

Uma knew something happened. But doesn't bother to ask .she gave the space to her son.

Aryan hugged vansh ...tears were rolled down from his cheek.vansh patted his back.

No bhai..i don't want anything .i.just want to be with you.that is enough. If i do anything wrong please forgive me...forgive me for last time .i won't do it.how will i live without you and riddhu.i ..don't want anything.

Aryan said while holding vansh tightly like a kid .vansh smiled sadly.

Aryan its time to comeout from your safest place .i can't be with you for life time.look you have  a family to take care .sejal loves you a lot .you should never disappoint her. Life is a battle we should fight with it.without anyones help .maybe the people close to us is ready to see our destruction.when you realise it you will be hurt deeply ..so never allow your emotions to ruin you ...in know you can do it .take it as an opportunity to prove yourself not to anyone but to aryan rai singhania himself. My blessings will be with you..no matter what..